Call of Duty Dlc 1 Revelations Reveal ( Concept teaser and discussion)

note: This is a DLC reveal that is meant to promote a brand new zombies concept that I have been working on as a sequel to Awakening. There is also a question at the end of this post that may effect one of the zombies map concept I have planned for the future. So enjoy this reveal style DLC concept. 

Map reveal DLC 1: Revelations

Museum- Museum stays true to it’s name. It takes place in a museum in Washington dc. The map design makes it a medium sized map with a dynamic environment. Players can shoot suspended displays and bring them crashing down onto their enemies.

Everest - Mt. Everest is the tallest mountain in the world. Take the battle sky high as you enter an icy cave and avoid an avalanche that destroys everything in it’s path. Everest is a large map and perfect for ground war. While the cave is small and offers close quarter combat the outside allows players to dominate with snipers. When the map starts shaking the cave will be the only safe place forcing players to come together and fight for safety.

Convention - Convention takes place during a comic book convention in colorado. Convention is a small and close quarter map. Surrounded with booths and live size superhero stands. There are many goodies hidden around for zombie fans. We have even added an easter egg where you can obtain the wunderwaffe  from supernatural forces.

Sub Zero - Sub Zero is our special MP map that goes above and beyond Earth’s atmosphere. Players will fight in an abandoned space station. Another close quarter map map offers a brand new experience to MP. Gravity will play a huge part in turning the tide for your team. Players can turn off the gravity allowing them to reach areas they couldn’t reach before.

Historia

Historia…….our brand new zombies map takes place in the ruins of New York City in the far off future. New york is a frozen wasteland as snow covers the ground. Players will need to move quickly through the big apple if they wish to survive. However you will need to watch your step or get caught in a snow pit and have to get your teammates to help you out of there. In this chapter we reintroduce buildables and bring you a brand new wonder weapon to contrast the icy terrain of new york. Did we mention the underground bunker? Players will now have to alternate between the surface and underground version of the city if they wish to survive. Perhaps our new group will meet someone still alive down there that will show them the way. Featuring the 4 brand new characters you helped awaken during the events of Awakening.

4 brand new multiplayer Maps.. and a brand new zombies map to continue your Awakening.

Revelations.....Coming to the Xbox and PSN 5/15/14

Discussion question: If you could have any actor be in a zombies map who would you choose and why?

Edited by Black Hand Smith
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you select all the text, then change the colour to automatic, it will be white on the site and black on Tapatalk.

Just a tip.

On this topic, I think you should go have a word with Treyarch's marketing department. You could get a nice little job in this.

If I may suggest a few changes to the Historia description? I just don't think it flows too well, and even at a first glance I can see some things which could be replaced.

This brand-new zombies experience takes place in the ruins of New York City in a distant future. New York is a frozen wasteland and huge piles of snow line the icy streets of this once beautiful city. Players will need to move quickly through the Big Apple if they wish to survive, all the while looking out for the myriad of secrets that await you. However, you must be on high alert not just for the undead, but for the hidden traps which require an element of teamwork to avoid. In this chapter, we reintroduced buildables and bring you a brand new wonder weapon to contrast the icy terrain of New York. Did we mention the underground bunker? Players will now have to alternate between the surface and underground version of the city if they wish to unravel the secrets behind this vision of the icy future. Navigating this labyrinth will not be easy, and you can try to find a guide if you dare to meet the horrors which await you below the surface. Featuring the 4 brand new characters you helped awaken during the events of Awakening, this Zombies experience is set to be a chilling hit.

Overall, I loved it. Brains to you friend.