New perk ideas

I have a few ideas I'd like to see in future zombies:

Hardline soda: When bought, you can see the box outline anywhere on the map and the gives the player the option when a weapon is rolled to tap X and reroll for 450. Costs 3000

Spy eye wine: Get a minimap in the top right of screen. This allows you to see the Zombies locations, zombie counter, and players locations. Costs: 4000

Hercules Cola: When bought, player makes a punching animation. This upgraded the knife to a punch, similar to that if Origins. This punch will summon lightning through zombies. One hit until round 20. Costs 9000

Burly Brew: This perk will allow the player to pick up crawlers, and hold them. The crawlers won't die out and will be in the players arms. To make a crawler, hold X next to a full sized zombie. The player will the. Take the knife, and cut the legs off the zombie. The player then can hold X to pick the crawler up. You can also hold 2 buildable parts. If all 4 players have this perk, you can. Go to the box, tap x all together, and you can move the box to a desired location, similar to Leroy. Costs: 2500

Candoiler cola. This perk will allow you to throw 3 grenades at once instead of one. When you push the grenade button you will loose a a grenade and throw 3. Costs 1500

Cooled up iced tea: this perk will allow traps and guns to overheat slower and cool down faster. Also able to run though traps without taking damage. Cost 2000

More perks? Just ask!

Update #1

Edited by Zombiesblood3
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a few ideas I'd like to see in future zombies:

Hardline soda: When bought, you can see the box outline anywhere on the map and the gives the player the option when a weapon is rolled to tap X and reroll for 450. Costs 3000

Spy eye wine: Get a minimap in the top right of screen. This allows you to see the Zombies locations, zombie counter, and players locations. Costs: 4000

Hercules Cola: When bought, player makes a punching animation. This upgraded the knife to a punch, similar to that if Origins. This punch will summon lightning through zombies. One hit until round 20. Costs 5000

Burly Brew: This perk will allow the player to pick up crawlers, and hold them. The crawlers won't die out and will be in the players arms. To make a crawler, hold X next to a full sized zombie. The player will the. Take the knife, and cut the legs off the zombie. The player then can hold X to pick the crawler up. Costs: 2500

Candoiler cola. This perk will allow you to throw 3 grenades at once instead of one. When you push the grenade button you will loose a a grenade and throw 3. Costs 1500

Cooled up iced tea: this perk will allow traps and guns to overheat slower and cool down faster. Cost 2000

Double jump Cola: this allows the player to double jump. Cost 3000

Mentas vodka. This allows for better hip firing accuracy. Cost 2000

More perks? Just ask!

really cool ideas!

the mentas vodka would be a little redundant since deadshot daquiri increases hip fire as well (at least in BO1 i know it did)

i really like the hardline, spy-eye and hercules idea, except i think hercules would need to be more expensive (since galvaknuckles are 6k and only 1 hit through 13)

brains to you for this though!

Edited by the_clay_bird

I'm loving the ideas and images of the perks, however some of the names are a bit off. Most perks have names that reflect what the perk does: Flopper, Vulture's aid, Quick revive,ect. 

So here are a few ideas for more fitting names: 

Hardline: Box brew/ Crate coffee/Mystery Whiskey

Burley brew: Half-pint energy drink/ holding Hester/ Lift lemon(aid)

Mentas: Hip-scotch/ Shoulder shizzle/ Run-N-Gun Rum

Double jump: A bit too direct, there's a bit of fun to add to perk's names:  Hopper Chocolate/ Bubbly bounce/Cloud cola

As for the actual perk use there are a few things I'd like to address:

Hardline: Totally cool, love it. 

Spy-Eye- (Rye is what I want to say here AND it's a drink): This seems a bit unneeded and perhaps a bit in the way for the screen view, BUT, NGT seems to LOVE their zombie counters, SO, Take my opinion with a grain of salt. -Plus it could be used GREATLY for an easter egg on a map. 

Hercules cola seems a bit OP, but I guess you do lose it if you go down… 

Burley brew should only be of use on the last crawler. I also think it should let you carry two pieces for a workbench as a bonus function!

Condolier cola: Needs to do something else, but I guess for 1500 it's a fair price… Should work with tactic's as well!

Cool-down iced tea: Doesn't really effect the player though, how about it makes them 100% immune to traps making it 20 times easier to run zombies into them. 

Double jump: 2 issues: 1 This seems like it would change usefulness depending on the map, so maybe this would work well as a tombstone/who's who type perk that's left after the one map it's used in. 

Mentas: Yeah, deadshot's got that covered for 500$ less. 

And here's a perk idea: 

Millionaire Mix: Every 1000 zombies (from the time you buy the perk) will make it so that on the 1000th kill a special gold dollar sign will drop. It will go off like a nuke, give a max amo, a double points, carpenter, fire sale. and a random amount of money. In addition when paired with vulture's aid, it picks up much more valuable drops: 1-3 becomes 4-6 bullets  5-30$ becomes 50-60$ AND it increases double point time. Costs 4000