So going through WAW, BO 1 & 2, perhaps one of my favorite things to see are the creative wonder weapons. They add this sense of...mystery, to my games. Who makes them? What was their purpose? How do EEs ALWAYS have SOME use for them?

Well, I say we answer a few of these Questions.

I want to hear your favorite theories on your Wonder Weapons. THEORIES. This means:

-Who made it/story behind the weapon

-Why was it made?

-Was it actually useful?

-What was the role in the EE and did it make sense?

All tacticals count.

So here are a few of mine.

1. BlunderGat

-A collector's item made around the civil war era, according to the Treyarch Video. The idea was that the Warden collected antique weapons.

-It was clearly made to mutilate an enemy :P

-The regular was pretty okay for the early rounds. The PAP without acid was powerful for a while, up to 35 ish. Acid was pretty fun and powerful, but weaker on higher rounds.

-This one really had no role...unless you wanted to kill Weasel in no time at all.

2. Golden Spork

-Really have no clue on this one. TBH I didnt even know it existed for a while. My favorite theory...I dont have one XD

-Rumors say it was used to dig an escape route.

-HELL TO THE YA THIS WAS AWESOME! Round 30 one shot one kill. People who died earlier on could get their spork and still keep up with everyone else, making back their money fast.

-Again, no role.

3. The Elemental Staffs

-These were created by the ancients. Later on, they were used by some crusaders. Finally, Maxis discovered them and recreated them. Supposedly, they belonged to ancient warriors who are the four heroes we love.

-They were made to...I actually dont really know. They seemed to definitely have the power to defeat a great foe...accoring to a picture.

-All were good in their own right. Personally, the Fire Staff upgraded, known as Kagutuchi's Blood, was the most useful for me. Following closely was Electric due to ammo and radius. The Ice Master Staff was powerful indeed, but if you got stock in a corner, GG. Wind was wtf.

-These had a really cool role where it required you to work together as a team. Also, the fact that you could swap with other peopel was awesome. These were the KEYS to opening Agartha and Saving Samantha. Was pretty awesome.

So those are mine, what are yours?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wave gun: -Formed and tested on griffin station, presumably by doctors groph and shuster, I theorize each scientist made half the weapon, meaning while groph worked on the mini-duel wield zap guns, shuster worked with the wave gun. Eventually they found how they  could combine their weapons to upgrade their abilities in battle. 

-Made as a Wonder weapon for group 935, 

-Fantastic weapons, combining the abilities of a single-shot death and a mass-death spread. -amo wasn't exactly generous however. ANd it was useless against the cosmonaut.

-Fantastic roll in ONLY being used to knock an orb off a satellite. Deffinantly my favorite weapon in existence so far. 

I got one. Both the V-R11 and the Wave Gun have the numbers 87 on the side. What does this mean? BlackOpsTiger had an extensive theory on it, but there was few evidence. Still though, to this day those 87's remain. But would we see this return in Black Ops II? Of course n- wait what is that? on the LSAT? No way?

So apparently there is a mysterious character running around writing his favorite number 87 on the V-R11, Wave Gun, and LSAT. That's my take on it. Sure. : P