Wonderfizz Poll: More Or Less?

Should the wonder fizz stick around?   

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, should we see this box-like perk again? 

Make sure to include in your reasoning: 

-How this would effect the amount of perks on each map

-How this would change gameplay on a map easier then origins

Personally, I'd bring it back! It seems like a fantastic addition! I see no issues with it, as long as they keep perks like who's who and deadshot around that aren't worth the 1500 pull… 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted depends because it depends on which perks are added to certain maps. If you could only get the perks on whatever map you are playing(you could just go buy them) its kinda pointless. If you could get perks that werent purchasable through machines then yes. When I use wonderfizz on Orgins I never grab perks that have a machine around the map seeing as i could purchase them at anytime. Would also be interesting to see how different perks would play out I for one know Die Rise would of been wayyyyyy better with Flopper for instance with the stupid slide on the AN-94. Would of actually like them to add it to the BO2 maps but i'm sure we all gave up on that a LONG time ago.

I think this is a feature that must return. Whether it will is to be seen, but I think it provides an excellent way for the devs to cram as many perks as they want into the map without needing to figure out the physical zones for each seperate machine.

I hope they have 4 or so physical perks, and then ever other perk ever available (except maybe the revival based perks, and the OP vulture aid.) in the Wunderfizz.

Eventually they may need to cap it, but 9 perks isn't that high yet. We can eaisly go another gamesworth of new perks to add.

Granted there is something kind of interesting about having 1 perk unique to a map...

Well either way, bring on the wonderfizz to put all the currently existing perks into all future maps.

I want to see the return of Wunderfizz, but maybe on a map or two.

I don't enjoy the idea of a new perk with each map anymore, it used to be a good thing to look forward to but now they are sort of a waste in terms of importance. The first four perks are still the best I think, if you consider DT2.0 to be an original perk. I love electric cherry, it saves me almost every game, but after the mid twenties it can really mess things up and after a while it stops working all together if you do multiple reloads so I sometimes second guess stunning zombies if I have to risk passing many at once.

I won't break down all the perks, but you get my idea. I think they should instead increase the drinkable perks to 5, and not allow any other means to get all perks except through easter egg endings like Moon and Shangri La. Empty perk bottles are cool but I just find it a little weak you can have max perks on Origins in very early rounds, the argument being only skilled players can do it. All my opinion ofcourse, just give me DT,QR, Jug and Speed cola and I'm a happy hunter, I like the other perks too but sometimes I think they're just close to useless *cough deadshot *cough.

Besides I hear "where is the box" enough I don't want to adjust to locating the wunderfizz every 15 minutes :)