Robot frequency

Stop Mocking Me0

So, i was playing origins and I noticed the robots were stomping around ALL the time, almost consecutively, making it VERY hard to acquire the bro fist, but REALLY easy to build the air staff.... Then I played another game and the robots (other then Oiden) would NEVER come making it easier to fill the chests but harder (and more tedious) to build the air staff...

SO, my question: is there a way to slow the process of robot traversal or something of the sorts? Is it like Super Mario 64 where if you enter the map at a specific time the speed of things change? Or is it more of a weeping angel type thing, because I have noticed, your presence in an area does seem to make it so the robots don't come... Meaning being near the spawn, you see freya and Odin, but no thor, in the middle of the map it's all about the same and near the church theres more thor and odin but VERY little freya...

I also can almost NEVER see the robots spawn in... they're always hidden by a wall or I'm under ground... I can catch them almost IMMEDIATELY after they spawn, but not the actual spawn...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the robots figured out almost entirely. Here's what I've found out, in a nutshell.

Once a robot leaves the map, approximately 40-45 seconds later, another will appear. The easy way to see which one is to wait by Stamin-up. The pattern of which robot will appear follows a very simple protocol: the robot that just disappeared cannot come again. There is a 45% chance for each of the other 2 to show up, basically (though there is a slight, probably around 10% chance, that all 3 will come).

Using this knowledge, it becomes both easier to fill the chests (wait till the one who walks through that area comes by and leaves) and to enter the feet of the robot. Another thing to note: it is entirely possible for you to get into a robot 100% of the time (unless all 3 come, sometimes they will not have an open foot in that case) - just wait and see which foot is open. For Thor (by generator 2), wait in the trench near where the shield piece can spawn; for Odin, wait by Jug, it's the easiest; and for Freya, wait right past the chest in front of the church. You'll have enough time to dash for the other foot if that foot isn't the correct one.