What I can try to peice together from origins...

Stop Mocking Me0

Alright to get us started: Zelinski... YOU ARE FIRED! OUT! BEGONE! Along with anyone else involved in the final cutscene in this game... It is IMO rubbish and so... Just... Awful... It makes one think everything has just been a game... A big stupid game run by a little girl and has no effect on the real-in-game-world (RIGM)... All our hard work on these forums just seems like useless TRASH! The stupid Easter eggs, the endless hours of research, the SO un-rewarding insistance on there being more... I know people have their own opinions... But come on... This is... Worthless... I apologies for anyone whom thinks differently...

From what I can TRY and salvage from it:

This entire map takes place in some kind of "third" diminsion (RIGW, aether, and this one) all inside of the four hero's heads... They share a common memory, this one, before their madness came in... This entire map takes place while the other three main-story maps carry on: Inside the four's head, using their memory's...

Each part of the map represents the emotional parts of the brain:

The church: Faith and hope

The mound: Discovery and wonder

The trenches: Mental-stamina and instinct

The robots: Sanity it's self, and regret, smashing into the head, causing pain to others and yourself...

The panzer soldat: Madness's effects on you...

And the crazy place:

Everything in the crazy-place is caused by richtofen's madness's 115 treatment:

The red gem of fire: Tank's Rage

The blue staff of ice: Nikolai's fear of remembering

The yellow staff of wind: Takeo's Issues with keeping his mind at balance and peice

The purple staff of lightning: Richtofen's madness

In the end the four work against their own minds, to freedom...

Step one: Secure the keys: Take a firm grasp on your madnesses and mental ailments

Step two: Assend from darkness:

Step three: Rain fire: Using mental extreams, crack the seal that holds back your problems

Step four: Unleash the horde: The madness is not a light task, you must concure the madness

Step five: Skewer the winged beast: Observe from beyond your madness, from beyond your mind, from beyond your body, use 115 to your advantage... To take down the mental barriers you have built...

Step six: weild a fist of iron: using your newfound strength, weild power beyond your dreams...

Step Seven: Raise hell: enter your madness and concure it...

Step: Eight: Freedom: You have escaped your mind, and are awarded the riches and glory of sanity returning... That is Samantha's gift... And the map's purpose: To return sanity to the four hero's, even if richtofen's mind is elsewhere... Still as mad as ever...

So what does this mean game wise?

Simple: It means this map both is cannon, and isn't real, it is both a continuation, and a prequel...

Example: Maxis was never turned into a quad-dragon-fire thing... However he may have been subject to a brain-transference surgery at this time... This would explain how he was able to produce a daughter at such an old age...

In this "reality" where we are in the 4's head... Samantha is in control of the zombies because she as well is mad.... She is no exception to the rule... Samantha is simply threre, making up the story that she's a little girl playing zombies with richtofen... In reality, both richtofen and maxis know what is happening: Paradoxes... Whichever side you chose, whomever you Fallowed, it does not matter mater, because paradoxes must be resolved, it is law of the universe...

You know that "theory" that one can use their own minds to time travel? Well that's pointless, the average mind hasn't unlocked that potential... HOWEVER! These arnt average minds... They're mad... Twisted, angry, restless, scared, barbaric minds in ruin due to the effects of 115.... They have the potential to accomplish this...

So to fix the universe a maxis drone, sent by his future self or richtofen, simply flys up into the supposed "portal" into the supposed "real" 1819, or other time period, when Samantha was in a room playing with child-richtofen... She states:

You will get your turn Tomarrow eddy: Meaning that each day is a different map, and the next game will likely hold richtofen as the gent. In charge... But, then we hear maxis ask the children to come down stairs... This pulls samantha out of her "throne" as well as richtofen...

What does that leave us with? Three things:

We have multiple peices of reality changed now... Did the spires do anything? Did the events of "moon" ever truely take place? Where is everyone now? We don't know... We'll have to wait till COD12 for that... It could be anywhere...any when... Any how... But my guest guess is, that somehow... We flash forward towards the end of the war against zombies... To the future of the future... But IDK...

The four should either be cured of sanity now, or deeper indulged then ever... Either way, they can remember something now they couldn't before... This may lead to more or less spires and more or less show time of the O4...

Who is the demonic anouncer now? With both Sam. Richtofen, and maxis out of the room who's left? Gersh? Samule? Satan? Will the apocolipse simply sease to be? Or will richtofen simply take control again and the events of "origins" ment to simply be a catch-up on the O4?....Does maxis's events in the past have any effect now?

Idk tell me what you think...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you have to 'piece together' anything at all, haven't TREYARCH given you everything you need?

Why continue to look for something that isn't there, even in the face of all the evidence?

Dude, accept the pathetic ending for what it is; an insult...and move on.

If we're lucky GHOSTS will have a sweet 4 player survival mode.

Why do you have to 'piece together' anything at all, haven't TREYARCH given you everything you need?

Why continue to look for something that isn't there, even in the face of all the evidence?

Dude, accept the pathetic ending for what it is; an insult...and move on.

If we're lucky GHOSTS will have a sweet 4 player survival mode.

You make a very poor argument...

A: Ghost will UNDOUBTLY become hated for one reason or another... It's just inevitable... And survival mode there is pointless and has little back-story...

B: What evidence? What definitive proof do YOU have that my idea is wrong?

C: No, moon gave us all we needed... Der reise gave us all we needed... You know what didn't give us any inside on anything? Tranzit, die rise, buried, and of course, origins... Things don't add up, and when things don't add up with no closure, the storyline deteriorates... I don't expect trayarch to save their own story, therefore we must do this...

D: This is a forum, where we discuss probability... Not "accept" the fact of one particular idea without bating an eye, we arnt politicians...

I agree with you on the ending cinematic, which was quite disappointing, but I think you may have read too far into this. To me, the cinematic was the "ultimate troll of all trolls" by our one and only Treyarch, not to mention that they have been playing at all of this being a mere fabrication of a child's mind. But I don't understand why this would discourage anyone if this is the true case- if the story is just Samantha's imagination, why get upset? It's still a damn good story, albeit riddled with inconsistencies and unavoidable plotholes, so I don't see the need to be upset. Should Zombies be included in the next Treyarch-produced COD, then we will likely pick up from one of Buried's endings.

As for your theory, some of it doesn't add up. To start, Nikolai, Tank and Takeo have never been insane or mad, just effected by Richtofen's experiments. I'd say that the only one to be truly insane is Richtofen himself. The rest is extremely unclear to me, I can't tell what you are trying to explain here- that this entire map takes place in the mind of the O4, or the map is a paradox that takes place in real life, or the map is an alternate iteration of Zombies itself? You contradicted yourself a lot there.

I agree with you on the ending cinematic, which was quite disappointing, but I think you may have read too far into this. To me, the cinematic was the "ultimate troll of all trolls" by our one and only Treyarch, not to mention that they have been playing at all of this being a mere fabrication of a child's mind. But I don't understand why this would discourage anyone if this is the true case- if the story is just Samantha's imagination, why get upset? It's still a damn good story, albeit riddled with inconsistencies and unavoidable plotholes, so I don't see the need to be upset. Should Zombies be included in the next Treyarch-produced COD, then we will likely pick up from one of Buried's endings.

As for your theory, some of it doesn't add up. To start, Nikolai, Tank and Takeo have never been insane or mad, just effected by Richtofen's experiments. I'd say that the only one to be truly insane is Richtofen himself. The rest is extremely unclear to me, I can't tell what you are trying to explain here- that this entire map takes place in the mind of the O4, or the map is a paradox that takes place in real life, or the map is an alternate iteration of Zombies itself? You contradicted yourself a lot there.

The affections from the 115 is their madness: The expiraments caused Nikolai to become a drunk, takeo to speak only in proverbs, tank to become much angrier then normal, and richtofen just went mad when he touched the period...

Also no:

This map takes place in the mind of the 04 however, maxis/Samantha are using their broken minds to repair the paradoxes left behind throughout the first three maps: Buried, die rise, and tranzit... Via time travel...

The affections from the 115 is their madness: The expiraments caused Nikolai to become a drunk, takeo to speak only in proverbs, tank to become much angrier then normal, and richtofen just went mad when he touched the period...

Also no:

This map takes place in the mind of the 04 however, maxis/Samantha are using their broken minds to repair the paradoxes left behind throughout the first three maps: Buried, die rise, and tranzit... Via time travel...

im afraid i have to agree with the other guys i think that although a lot is unanswered you have still looked way too much into this

I don't see it that way... It's just simple analogy... Plus throughout the game there are multiple references to things the four haven't even heard of yet:

Tank: Yeah i'll pack your punch! (when receiving the bro-fist)

"It's like I WANT to pick a fight!"(upon insta-kill) This is referring to the fact tank wasn't always an angry american whom wanted to fight everyone around him, that was richtofen's treatment.

I believe this is sourced from either sheer-chance and/or trayarch foreshadowing their future. OR it's locked away memories leaking through...