easter egg isnt done, MOTD connection

yoyobobguy

so the easter egg is not yet completed.

i know everyone thinks they have finished it but lets take a look at the facts. in bo-1, and every zombies map with a easter egg, the achievement is 75 points (silver award). all maps except moon. in moon, there was a secret 100 point (gold award) achievement.

ok so that's not totally obvious that we haven't already completed the easter egg right? what if i told you that in moon on bo-1, the 75 point (silver award) achievement was releasing samantha from the mpd. sounds kinda similar to say releasing samantha from agartha for a 75 point achievement (silver award). interesting no? i believe we have not yet finisnhed the final easter egg, and whatever it is, we will get an ingame reward that allows you to keep playing (all 9 perks and you cant loose them maybe?).

also, how does this tie to MOTD? well everyone keeps talking about these vials of blood right? the ones on richtofen with the MOTD prisoners numbers? well everyone is so convinced that MOTD occurs in the 1930's. you know, based on a lot of good explanations it makes sense to me to. only as we know, time and space has been altered (giant robots in 1918 WWI france?). but i have a much simpler explanation. how about that paper finn is reading in the opening cut scenes. you know it is behind the map on the far right of the loading screen right? whats that date? October 12, 1917. that's odd, isn't richtofen carrying those blood vials in 1918 in france? isn't there a cypher explaining that maxis may have defected to the allies?

something to think about

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Alcatraz wasn't repurposed as a prison until the 1930s.so even if we were to believe that they had traveled through time the setting would look a bit different. It could not be in in the past as the prison cells, warden cell, and gg bridge are still present. Im not sure about the paper, can you provide an image of it?

ok so the newspaper date observed on the right side of the loading screen has a newspaper referencing a stock market crash that never happened doesn't mean anything to you (although a real one happened in 1929, similarly off in dates)? they (potentially same map makers) just decided to include a fictional news story with a random date reference that happens BEFORE origins (where richtofen is carrying blood vials of characters from MOTD..) and that just totally couldnt make sense right? na i agree, they probably just decided on that newspaper date in the loading screen for totally unrelated reasons because it adds some flare :roll:

and the vials of blood that ricthofen has from those characters? and the non existant stock market crash of 1917?

The blood vials and newspaper likely mean nothing, it is simply a reference to MotD seeing as the campaign team made both maps. When there is a secret achievement, it is listed on the achievement board as "this achievement is secret", which does not appear when Origins is downloaded, so there is no "secret achievement" you are speaking of.

when origins easter egg is completed the game ends so theres no possable chance that theres more steps to complete. i agree that its very disapointing that we dont get a reward for completeing this gruling egg but it is what it is. the egg is done and theres no more to it. and the vials is just a reference the campaign team thru in there cuz they made MoTD and origins

when origins easter egg is completed the game ends so theres no possable chance that theres more steps to complete. i agree that its very disapointing that we dont get a reward for completeing this gruling egg but it is what it is. the egg is done and theres no more to it. and the vials is just a reference the campaign team thru in there cuz they made MoTD and origins

Can I ask where we got this "Campaign team made MOTD and Origins" bit from because I've never seen any official evidence of it.

Can I ask where we got this "Campaign team made MOTD and Origins" bit from because I've never seen any official evidence of it.

Jason Blundell (the lead director of the Treyarch campaign team) was confirmed to be the executive producer for both MotD and Origins, not to mention he appeared in the Behind the Scenes video for both maps. One can assume it was the campaign team responsible for both maps.

Jason Blundell (the lead director of the Treyarch campaign team) was confirmed to be the executive producer for both MotD and Origins, not to mention he appeared in the Behind the Scenes video for both maps. One can assume it was the campaign team responsible for both maps.

Just because its not Jimmy Z talking about the maps doesn't mean the campaign team made it. The whole thing is a rumor, and if you ask me, it's a pretty disrespectful rumor. Treyarch disperses their teams - the zombie team has always had help, but they are the creators of the map. To think that the blood vials are a nod to such a disrespectful thing is just totally off IMO. It's never been confirmed that the campaign team made a zombies map, and the whole thing sounds pretty silly.

"No, the zombie team didn't make that zombie map. It's only, y'know, their job and specialty within Treyarch. Why would they make it?" (insert sarcasm here)