Has Buried's Endgame Effected Origins?

TheNathanNS

I remember seeing various posts and comments on how people weren't going to press the button until Origins comes out to see if the outcome will effect Origins.

So I was wondering since Origins is out now, has the Buried endgame effected Origins in any way?

Personally, I don't think it has/will but if it has, please comment on any differences you've noticed.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please refrain from posting about the Origins ending, guys. :?

Uhh... I wasn't. I'm only asking if Buried's "ending" has effected Origins. Not the other way around.

To my knowledge, no. Whether you follow Maxis/Richtofen do/do not push the button, it won't effect anything in Origins.

That said, your choice might just effect the future. We'll have to wait and see. ;)

Seems plausible.

I personally think Treyarch have a server set up so everytime the button is pushed, Maxis or Richtofen get +1 score and whoever has the highest score by the next Treyarch COD game comes out will be the Demonic Announcer.

Hope that makes sense. :|