why die each game

so if you leave a game solo or multiplayer zombies does it count as a death each time. I have noticed when I have sometimes it will n sometimes won't. just seems kind if unfair. for players that want to keep their deaths low as possible. to have to rake um up just for playing the game.

I think they should have made the navcard tables let you end the game to go back to the map selection screen,so at least that way u would feel like u have completed a stage after doing an ee.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so if you leave a game solo or multiplayer zombies does it count as a death each time. I have noticed when I have sometimes it will n sometimes won't. just seems kind if unfair. for players that want to keep their deaths low as possible. to have to rake um up just for playing the game.

I think they should have made the navcard tables let you end the game to go back to the map selection screen,so at least that way u would feel like u have completed a stage after doing an ee.

Then everyone and their brother can collect 500 kills and 0 downs... It would ruin the ranking system... The only map that ends the game requires at least ONE person to accept a down....

so if you leave a game solo or multiplayer zombies does it count as a death each time. I have noticed when I have sometimes it will and sometimes won't. just seems kind of unfair. for players that want to keep their deaths low as possible. to have to rank them up just for playing the game.

I think they should have made the navcard tables let you end the game to go back to the map selection screen,so at least that way you would feel like you have completed a stage after doing an ee.

Sorry, terrible spelling and such annoy me greatly.

Also the point of zombies is to see how long you can survive. Your idea is effectively getting rid of what zombies is all about and making it much too easy.

so if you leave a game solo or multiplayer zombies does it count as a death each time. I have noticed when I have sometimes it will and sometimes won't. just seems kind of unfair. for players that want to keep their deaths low as possible. to have to rank them up just for playing the game.

I think they should have made the navcard tables let you end the game to go back to the map selection screen,so at least that way you would feel like you have completed a stage after doing an ee.

Also the point of zombies is to see how long you can survive. Your idea is effectively getting rid of what zombies is all about and making it much too easy.

absolutely. this is why i hated the premise of the MotD easter egg and breaking the cycle thus ending the game without being eaten by zombies. the only way the game should be able to end is by being overcome by the undead, end of story

absolutely. this is why i hated the premise of the MotD easter egg and breaking the cycle thus ending the game without being eaten by zombies. the only way the game should be able to end is by being overcome by the undead, end of story

I feel the same way, I haven't even bothered to do the MotD EE. It's not worth the gamerscore, time, or ending.