Fresh meat for the grinder

Westy

Hello I am Westy or you can just call me West, someone had already taken that username when I signed up so I had to make do, with Origins coming out soon i decided to get Strwrsbob to reactivate my account and join in with the conversation, I migrated from CoD24/7 after i fell out of love with Black Ops II multiplayer I feel much more at home here reading intellectual threads that the community provide, when I first read the zombies trilogy thread it blew my mind and I've learned a great deal from it. Anyway I've been playing zombies since Black Ops and I consider myself to be an average zombies player but improving all the time, I usually hit the mid 30's during good games with randoms online, I find playing solo a bit lonely! I'm yet to complete any easter eggs, I just cant scrape a good enough team together out of my friends. Hopefully I can play with a few with you on here and get past round 40 and get some achievements, I own all the map packs apart from Rezurrection (Do you think I should download it?)

Well thanks for reading, regards West.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic