Why hello there other zombie fan's. I am Radical Larry!

Hi everybody! My name is Radical Larry, and I will be joining you lot on the Nazi Zombie hype train, nobody calls it that any more, but I am stuck in the W@W days, and in my eyes it is the best CoD, maybe CoD2 as well. I have been a lurker here for ages and never bothered to sign up, I regret not joining sooner. I am now part of you guys! It is sad that I joined at the end of BO2's DLC pack's, oh well, this forum will keep going, right? RIGHT?! (*Exits crazy mode) So yeah! On the last forum I was on I was barely active, but I shall change that!

G'day Mates!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to meet you Monkey and the others, hhmm I wonder what your faviroute secondary grenade is? Molotovs? Semtexes? QeD's?

Mine is actually molotovs, in games and real life I am obsessed with fire! MUHAHAHA HAHa! oh, erm. I have a habit of typing my thoughts aloud, I will keep my inner pyromaniac to myself to spare you the pain of trying to comprehend my strange mind.

Nice to meet you Monkey and the others, hhmm I wonder what your faviroute secondary grenade is? Molotovs? Semtexes? QeD's?

Mine is actually molotovs, in games and real life I am obsessed with fire! MUHAHAHA HAHa! oh, erm. I have a habit of typing my thoughts aloud, I will keep my inner pyromaniac to myself to spare you the pain of trying to comprehend my strange mind.

Read my name..what do u think... :lol: :D