MoTD Confirms DLC 4 as "Apocalypse" 4 MP & Origins Zombies!

I'm done. That's it.

I am so sick of Multiplayer getting so many new things and Zombies being left out.

Plus, judging by Charlie Intel, 2 of the maps are REMAKES!

So, if you think about all the MP map remakes:

Nuketown 2025

Studio

Uplink

Dig

Takeoff

We have actually had an entire DLC of OLD maps.

Last COD I'm buying.

I understand why Zombies is getting the shaft this time. You really think 3arc and Activision care? They don't, all they want is money and COD is mainly centered around MP. It will get them the most money. They don't care for zombies one bit.

I believe everybody needs to stop OVERREACTING. think of all the dlc packs for Treyarch Cod games... Waw had 3, black ops had 4, black ops 2 has 4. thats 11 dlc packs. How many of those dlc packs have been only zombies. 1. 1. again for emphasis, 1.

the Cod franchise is and always will be built around the multiplayer. That will never change.

By getting 4 mp maps and one zombies map, we are not getting the shaft, we are maintaining the status quo!

I am extremely excited now after reading the press release, as the new wonderweapons and period specific arsenal and new perk etc have over taken my concern about the 1000 foot tall robot

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic