Reznov and Mason?

How come when they show the 4 catchers nikolai and dempsy look more like mason and reznov to me instead of nikolai and dempsy I understand its a prequel but the 2 charecters look nothing alike and to me it looks like takeo, reznov, richtofen, and mason in that order instead of takeo, nikolai, richtofen, and dempsy am I going crazy or did anyone else notice that also

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How come when they show the 4 catchers nikolai and dempsy look more like mason and reznov to me instead of nikolai and dempsy I understand its a prequel but the 2 charecters look nothing alike and to me it looks like takeo, reznov, richtofen, and mason in that order instead of takeo, nikolai, richtofen, and dempsy am I going crazy or did anyone else notice that also

The reznov comparison i can see, but Tank looks exactly the same to me.

How tho he has brunette slick back hair tank got that army cut and blonde hair if I new how to put a picture up I would just google it it looks just like mason to me

Well all we have is a black and white picture cant tell how light or dark his hair is. still looks like a high and tight cut to me

Takeo is unmistakably himself, samurai sword at side. Richtofen, The Doctor, with the vials on his side and his distinct nose is definitely Richtofen..

The character with the scabbard and Kabar style fighting knife, the canister grenades.. Definitely a US Marine.. I know first hand. Young, fresher, bolder feathers and darker hair. I'll give a nod to Dempsey.

The Nicholai character certainly resembles a Russian to me, with his Goatee and bold features. Surely could be a younger more health Nicholai.

In the end, WHY would Treyarch have the first two unmistakably reconizeable characters, then two odd balls? I don't think so. Origins, it should explain itself.