Goodbye to Familiar Tech ?

I have not seen anybody talk about how going back this far (and it not being purgatory scenario)effects our weaponry and perks. Do you expect to have some of the perk machines and inventions not invented yet(ray gun) ? Does 935 have the technology back then to accommodate our desire for zombie annihilation ? Or will it be stripped down to our glory days of WaW zombies ? I think our heroes will be neck deep in the operation already at our time of intervention(time lapse of infiltration).Anyone familiar with background story remember Richtofen brainwashing and torturing the others? But to what degree will they provide this familiar zombie experience without taking away everything we've come to know. Your opinions and answers are welcomed .

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A part of me wants to have all of the old WaW weapons back for this map, but I really doubt that would happen. Although, I'm sure some weapons will return, like the Trench Gun (come on Treyarch, that's an easy one!).

The weapons aren't really canon except for the Wonder Weapons, so I'm sure we'll still see our BOII guns in the box.

Also, if MotD could incorporate perks, I'm sure this map will as well. Maybe we'll see the inspirations for the perks and use those instead.