head chopper and trample. steam in the church

R102609

I was checking areas to use them and was at the back of the church thtwo windows is were i put them in the back and i had the turbin and sub pointed to the door used the ray gun original to mow the crowd down at the front only problem is the turbin only lasts 1 1/2 rounds so had to get many others which lead to me getting down instead play with play with a few people n use tramps at front door and place choppers at windowd then they cant get in i tgink u may be able to get far with it let me know what u think

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using the buildables in buried is something I don't have much experience with personally but the head chopper and sub-surface resonator do seem very powerful, although there durability might stop them from being an easy way to high rounds.

A quick question for anyone who has used the head chopper more than me, Will it break over time even if it is not hitting zombies or does it only lose durability when it is killing zombies?

A quick question for anyone who has used the head chopper more than me, Will it break over time even if it is not hitting zombies or does it only lose durability when it is killing zombies?
The head chopper does not even swing if there aren't any zombies nearby, and so no, it does not lose durability while it isn't killing zombies. Makes it much better than the bass cannon, if only for how long it lasts

The Church is a camping spot I like to use with the Buildables also I put a trample,chopper, and resonator on each window with 1 turbine to power both in the center right in the back of that area then I build the an94 and turbine in there and if you have a team of 3 or 4 I put there 3 buildables over to the side near scavenger incase one breaks to replace it easily and the turbimes built in the room already so everything comes down thst center isle infront of you

• Administrators

If you keep a Trample Steam near either of the windows, or right beside the alter. Having some kind of buildable down the middle path will only last you a short while before it gives out. I'd rather use the Subsurface Resonator there and my Head Chopper somewhere off to the side. It may not kill every zombie, but it sure slows them down.

The head chopper does not even swing if there aren't any zombies nearby, and so no, it does not lose durability while it isn't killing zombies. Makes it much better than the bass cannon, if only for how long it lasts

That's good to know I have a camping spot I've become very fond of and I am thinking about crouching under the headchopper so it will take out any zombies that get close while reloading ect. I tried it with the trample steam but it was a bit too akward

It breaks over usage not time rounds 1 to bout 15 it last anywhere from 4 to 3 rounds before it breaks u will see alot of steam coming from them before they go out rounds 15 and up can go 2 to 1/2 a round in my experience finding the right spot and having 2 or more players would be better I think that way u would have backups when one goes out mid round or to cover wider area think it would also be useful with trains if a perfect positions for the buildables were found where u like to do you're train so let's figure out a way to get better use of this iteam any ideas