Hard mode | My ideas

Hey guys PIGoPRIOR here, and I thought of some ideas for a Hard mode for zombies. Here the zombies on round 1 would start out with about round 10 health, which increases much faster than in Original, having round 5 zombies running around with HP usually found on round 25 or so.

Zombies on Hard will be running from the get go and eventually (round 10) they'd be running faster than you do, making training useless. This would force you to use more creative methods to deal with your horde.

So instead of the usual 6 walking zombies you're graced with normally on round 1, you're dealing with 12 runners with around 1150 health who'll eventually start catching up to you in speed. Have fun ;)

More later.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice indeed. My thoughts so far:

Like the zombies always running/eventually running faster than the players idea. Would kick things up quite a notch.

However I could see the zombies becoming too powerful with your health suggestion in combo with their increased speed. Maybe buff all the guns?

-Friendly fire. With ricochet rules of course. Time to watch those shots.

-The box could move on it's own randomly from time to time.

-Randomized perk locations.

Bring back the red anti-power ups from Moon. You know the ones where if the zombie touches them you would lose points/ammunition/perks etc.

Wow I like all of your ideas ZombieGK. I also think the part where the zombies can become too powerful can be quite true but hey, it's hard mode what do you expect :P I'm thinking about if they increased the zombie count from 24 to 48 for this. Hmm I think I should add that to the OP.