samuel stuhlinger voices

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an original post on this topic, but it is so far down the list I guess we can just post here.

To answer your question, there is no solid evidence as to who is/are the voice(s). At first, I believed the voice belonged to Richtofen because I feel like he is not capable of sustaining his position in the aeather. I thought he had been possessed by a demonic entity. BUT MY OPINION HAS CHANGED DUE TO A RECENT GAME OF BURIED....HERE'S WHY!!!

Ok so we can confirm that the voice says things like "Help" or "Help Meeeee" etc. Well, if you knife kill a zombie on Buried with Stu, you may get this quote, "You know you don't exactly act like you want help."

When I heard that quote from Stu, I was like ok that had to be a reply to some of the cries being heard in Die Rise.

Zombie Soul: Heeeeelp me!!! *Yet charges at Samuel aggressively*

Stu: :| You know you don't exactly at like you want help.

It makes since to me that way. So even though I still believe that Edward is possessed and in a lot of trouble with the true ruler of the aether, I now believe that the cries are just coming from the zombies/crawlers which were all former human beings.

To back this up. There is an easter egg song analogy from a BO1 map (I never played BO1 or WaW sorry, but I have done some good Zombie research)where some stated that even though the zombies are aggressive as they are, it is only because they want to die. Meaning that the only way you can help them is to kill them. We as normal human beings usually do not resort to helping someone by killing them. So the Zombies force us to help/kill them by attacking us, therefore forcing us to defend ourselves via lethal force.

I'm sure there is more evidence to be found in Buried so please let me know what you find. :)

I believe the sounds are zombies. I think the only reason Samuel can here them is because he is part zombie. This would explain why only he can hear Richtofen's voice (the controller of zombies). When playing on Die Rise as Samuel, you can hear him say "I don't blame ya, I'm hungry too" and "You want to me kill the freaks right? No? The other freaks....". (It sounds more legit when you hear his tones while saying them). I also believe that there is a part on the loading cutscene where it looks like Samuel is eating a leg or arm.

Unfortunately, I do not have any theories on what the sounds are suppose to be. I just think its the zombies communicating with Samuel.

I've always thought they were zombies, you only hear them while they are dying. And if you get a nuke they go insane.

Every kill makes whoever is in charge of the zombies stronger, via souls. You hear them, you kill them, then you hear their souls leave. *shrug*