All EE's reset once complete???

Mantle Boi

Hi new to forum! Me and my mates need help we have completed all Easter eggs on Richthofen side and once we pressed the button in the back of court room the story continued as it should(Richthofen enter Samuels body) but when we quit the game we noticed that on the map select screen tranzit, die rise and buried were no longer lit up with the pulsating blue light and electric bolts! Is this ment to happen any info regarding this would help and please dont slay my grammar skills I'm not writing a book lol!

Thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the quick response! But I cant help but feel a Lil disappointed that you can only press the button once and that's it!!!! All that head stress work of doing all EEs and you get to have 4 guns and a 10 point random box for that 1 game then if you want to do it again or show your mates you will need to do every Easter egg again!!! I can't believe it! :evil:

Well (this is pure speculation) it could very well effect the next map- the game might recognize the most recent time you pushed the button, and depending on what side you pressed it for effect the map and its environment. For example, perhaps if you pressed the button most recently in Maxis' favor, the zombies' eyes would be orange in the 4th DLC map. But of course, that is purely speculation. Which is why I am not pressing it until I know it has some sort of greater purpose.

Ok thanks for the info! I hope I haven't stopped the progression of story in the next map by pressing this button too early! Because if they have all reset how will the map no that I have been following the Richthofen side and not maxis? Oh well looks like I might have to do um all again just I case :(

Ok thanks for the info! I hope I haven't stopped the progression of story in the next map by pressing this button too early! Because if they have all reset how will the map no that I have been following the Richthofen side and not maxis? Oh well looks like I might have to do um all again just I case :(

There's also the possibility that none of it mattered lol, the final Easter egg map and all could be a combined sort of map where maxis and Richtofen are both in a seat of power and you fight off both forces or something. Time travel would make this possible and it's been known to happen before lol.