Buried releasing on PS3 & PC on August 1st

LiamFTWinter

Title says it all, Vengeance hits PS3 & PC on August 1st. Which isn't even a month after release, haha.

Beginning Aug. 1, Vengeance can belong to PlayStation®3 and Windows PC players when Activision and award-winning developer Treyarch makes its third epic Downloadable Content (DLC) Pack for the record-breaking Call of Duty®: Black Ops II available. Vengeance takes players to exotic locations around the globe and also serves up a new chapter to the Zombies experience with “Buried,” where the undead residents of an abandoned subterranean Old West mining town have come back to claim their home.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, so PS3 gets Buried on the 1st, and Xbox will get DLC 4 probably near the end of the month, then PS3 gets that near the end of September/Early October, interesting schedule.

DLC 4 was rumoured/leaked to be coming August 27th if I remember

I'm guessing that will be true since July 2nd turned out to be true, so PS3 probably won't get that until very late September or Early October right before the new Xbox comes out.

october? naw not if dlc 4 actually comes on the date that was said

DLC 3

July 2nd and August 1st

DLC 4

August 27th and Sep. 26th (if its released on a thursday like dlc 3 will)

Sorry my bad, your actually correct there. I counted 5 weeks instead of 4 :roll: