The Big Guy (Leroy) and Agartha Next Map Clues

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the vid officer friendly. I heard about the element thing a long time ago. I kind believed in it. Maybe it will come true. Hopefully it is a water elemented map. I'd love to see how creative they could get with it. Maybe like on moon with the Space helment thing you needed to breathe in space. Maybe you'll need a scuba mask for that kind of map. Could be cool if we could swimm too haha.

Sure. Pretty much what I show is the relation between Leroy (the Big guy) and Agartha. Agartha and the myth behind it has a lot of cool features. One of those features being Giantism in the hollow earth due to the reverse poles and gravity. So people from the Hollow earth are much taller and stronger just like Leroy. I go over a few ideas in the video like what if he is a SuperNatrual being from Agartha who somehow got locked up in this town when it was a town. He doesnt talk which is one thing that makes you think these agartha people dont communicate through speech but through ESP and things like that. They also live 1000's of years which could explain why Leroy is still alive in this clearly dead town. He is also not stupid like people seem to think. He can do many things such as build all the buildables, Change power up drops. He also seems to have some kinda extra control over the box such as making it not move and rerolling it for you. I also talk about the next DLC. It could follow the element pattern TranZit (Fire) Die Rise (Air) Mob (Maybe Water but I dont count it) and then Buried (Earth) and I say if the next map is a water map not counting mob that is could be like the Bermuda Triangle Gov Military base. sorta like moon and area 51 and I also think maybe we have a final epic battle in Paris or Agartha itself which would be sweet!

I forgot about the whole Giantism connection to the people of Agartha, and the whole thing about the Vril being in Earth's core with the Nazis and Elite of Mankind. Perhaps our giant friend is indeed a former resident of Agartha. Why would he ever come up?

Oh wait.

I think this is a brilliant theory. You should check out MrRoflWaffles and MurderMachine's theories on the map- it ties into the idea that this little town has been harboring such a giant secret (pun intended). If they're theories are correct, the town was erected by Michael Faraday and his wife Sarah (the possible identity of the ghost haunting the manor) who was experimenting with teleportation and time travel. The discovery of the Big Guy could have been captured by Faraday for his research, explaining why he was kept in the prison.

Great stuff, Mr. Grimes.