Final DLC map predictions

I've been thinking about the Final DLC.

Treyarch keeps one-upping themselves when it comes to Zombies. In Black Ops 1, the final DLC was Moon, and included all of the WaW maps. So all that they really did was create 1 new map (albeit a very good map), and packaged a few old maps with it.

I believe that the final DLC will be similar to that. I believe that the final DLC will contain 1 new Zombie map, maybe with a few extras like Turned and Grief, or maybe a few small Survival Maps, like Tranzit.

But what about the Easter Eggs? They're so different, it would be difficult to have 1 map feature two radically different Easter Eggs. That's why I believe that the final map will feature the O4, either in the Aether, or maybe in the center of the pylon triangle, and their Easter Egg will be to undo either Maxis or Richtofen's plans, depending on which person you sided with.

The Moon's EE was called "cryogenic slumber party" so the O4 aren't necessarily dead, they could be in stasis somewhere, either on the moon, or somewhere on Earth. Maybe finally France, I'm pretty sure that a lot of people have been waiting for that one for a while.

Thoughts? Am I completely wrong? This is obviously just speculation, I have zero proof of anything at all.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OR will the final map pack contain two zombie maps (and no multiplayer maps) one in paris the other in argotha, the argotha one featuring the N4 and the paris map featuring the o4... If one completed maxis's easter egg they can only complete the easter egg in paris... And if they did the EE for richtofen they could only do the EE for argotha or some other combination of that...

The final map pack needs to be LOADED with zombies, as it is the last we'll see of it for 2 years....

Also the easter eggs must both hold a common ending, as they can't carry over to the next game...

Anything you said more than likely wont happen. It would be kinda dumb to release a new map and 3 other older maps. It worked one time, but the current way Black Ops 2 DLC is selling that wont happen. It is also a step back is a progressive direction. I expect something that will be totaly new, like Moon was. I think the characters we have now are honestly interesting enough and a little less repetitive when it came to the original guys.

What anyone should expect is to see 3 new MP maps that are going to be advertised well made but are very boring to play on. Then the one zombie map that is better than the last. I also don't agree with us going to "paris", it was an old idea that more than likely was scrapped because it wasn't a good idea. If anything we will continue to see a trend in complete original map designs and newer features that keep us tied in for maybe a month or two.

Just my thoughts, but I think that they will do this.

Yeah Seatactics, you are probably right.

Do you think that 3 multiplayer maps and 1 zombie map is more "forward progress" though?

Do you really think that the final DLC won't be anything special, just a single new Zombie Map?

I mean, it's certainly possible, just not very exciting. I guess we'll see in a couple of months.

I seriously doubt we won't see a special dlc.... I mean come on, look how much room there is for zombie expansion... Greif, turned, survival, and new modes are all possibilitys, as well as the fact there is a LOT of storyline that needs to come forth in a VERY short amount of time.... Buildables, vehicles, new perma perks, new regular perks, new weapons just EVERYTHING can be highlighted more... Im not saying its out of the question, just REALLY unlikely....

And yet somehow almost with every dlc so far I have said: "Yeah that's possible but unlikely"... And then it happened.... Damn my skepticism....

I seriously doubt we won't see a special dlc.... I mean come on, look how much room there is for zombie expansion... Greif, turned, survival, and new modes are all possibilitys, as well as the fact there is a LOT of storyline that needs to come forth in a VERY short amount of time.... Buildables, vehicles, new perma perks, new regular perks, new weapons just EVERYTHING can be highlighted more... Im not saying its out of the question, just REALLY unlikely....

And yet somehow almost with every dlc so far I have said: "Yeah that's possible but unlikely"... And then it happened.... Damn my skepticism....

^ Grats on the 2000th post! :)