who is Leroy

In the new map we all know Leroy is huge person trapped in a jail cell scared and confused you set him free and he can assist you if you assist him but what I want to know who is he ? We dont know a thing about him and I really want to learn about this person. could it be element 115 that does this to him or is it some other reason and who put him in the cell ? These are things will probably be found out eventually and I feel this character is really important to the story line.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't have an official name ATM but leroy seems to be a popular one, but as regards to who it is, I don't know but like all the other special characters (George Brutus HIM) the zombies ignore him. I haven't been able to find anything to hint at who he is, maybe there are some clues in the quotes?

If you go into the courtroom and look on the desk there is a few books, one which stook out to me it was a book about Frankenstein. I think it could link to Leroy as he is in a jail cell, so the courtroom must have links to him in my opion.

So maybe the people who use to live there saw Leroy as frankenstein or some relataed monster.

I would add a pictrue but I can't, sorry.