Ghost House - Lady takes your points

MikeDowgill

Right so ghost house, gettting through is quite simple. Up the stairs left, wait for the book case to open and just follow the path round and out. everytime you get hit a ghost you lose points. i have seen 2000 go at a time and i have lost 2500 too (i think). Pack a punch is the otherside. you can shoot the lady and kill her and make it through with your points if you kill them without being touched, and get a free perk. One also dropped a free perk when they appeared outside the house. There has to be an easier way through and i have found, the more of you there are, the more ghosts there are

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

New idea along the lines of a point stealing enemy!

Story: a massive group of people were going to use a secret u.s. mass teleporter but it shut down as they were using it. They are now stuck halfway between our world and aether.

SHADOWS

these deal no damage but are a real pain in the ass. They glide around you like dark shadowy ghosts, and then randomly dash towards you. They pass right through you, taking a certain amount of points.

They have about the health of wave 10 zombies and their health never increases as the rounds go by. They come from every shadowy place on the map, creeping out while moaning. When they attempt to steal your points they let our a bloodcurdling scream.

When you shoot them enough until they "die" they disperse like a gas. If they steal your money they also disperse. If you kill all of them without losing a penny you get a max ammo and a perk bottle. This will be hard as they come from all around, and cornering yourself will do no good as they can travel through walls.

They will be the easiest in 4 or 8 player mode because you can stand back to back to back to back and take them down a few at a time. This will require teamwork, unlike hellhounds where there is always that one wise guy who goes off alone and cries for you to revive him when he gets cornered. If that happened here he would simply end up flat broke. Who would there be to whore the box then? Tragic.

They themselves don't really have a defined firm so any hit marker on them gives 10 and any kill gives 60 points. I'm not sure whether they will have heads, but maybe for multipliers you can shoot at their core or soul or something, giving you 100. Oh yeah, and the more rounds go by the more points they steal. For example, on the first round that they appear they can take 200 points per attack. The next time maybe 500. You get the point. Obviously more come as rounds go on and more come if you are playing with a larger number of people.

If you suck enough to let them completely rob all players (jk), they laugh maniacally and disperse on their own. It is likely that much swearing and yelling will ensue at this point. Don't worry, you still get a max ammo. Even so, the next few round are probably going to be hard, do this is a sort of make it or break it round.

I lurrvvv this idea, what do you think?

Just saying. You're welcome Jimmy.