Mystery Box Perma Perk - 'Toy Box'

This a video where I received the Toy Box perma perk in a game with a few friends. As you can see I mainly received LMG's and an Executioner. I got this perma perk by spinning the box a few times. This was the only time I used the mystery box that game. Anyway, thanks for watching! Have you got this perma perk?

meYETpU8kvk

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange...it works on custom zombies although I don't know if you can get it on easy. We got it last night on transit, I told my friend I read about a PaP perma perk so we tried to PaP the weapon a few times but we never got the flash. I also got a pistol out of the box with the easter egg energy coming from it, PaP did not trigger anything new.

It's pretty cool getting a bunch of perma perks at once, on die rise I had all of them at one point except jug because it was round 19, and of course I lost iron carpenter after the round but it was still pretty cool having them all. I'm going home tonight and again trying to mix match and PaP weapons just to see if there is indeed anything still hidden since the new patch.