Juggerng on Round 1

So I just read Stuckdizzle's post on how to build the shield on round 1 and decided that I would rather use his same strategy to get Juggernog. After some experimenting, I found that not only was this possible, but it wasn't all that hard either.

So here's how I did it:

1. At the beginning, grab the double points, shoot the zombies 4-6 times, knife, yadda yadda, leave one unharmed. - you should have around 22k-26k

2. Open the doors and head toward the showers.

3. If the key is there, that's good. If it isn't, you can still do this, but you'll need to find an extra 1000 points.

If the key is there:

a) Using your first afterlife, grab the key, open the door to the showers, and open the cell containing double points

B) Run downstairs and open the door to the laundry machine

c) tricky part - go back upstairs and use your afterlife. Run to the front of the cafeteria and jump up, so you're standing on the walkway. Now, if you look up toward the Infirmary, there is a slight break in the railway where you can strafe jump to. Once you're up, run past EC (charge it if you want), and charge the gondola

d) While still in afterlife, sprint back past EC, run down into the showers, and power the laundry machine. I know this sounds like a lot of stuff to do, but it is possible.

If the key isn't there:

a) Open the door between where you are (near the showers) and the warden's office

B) While standing near the warden's office, use your first afterlife, and get ready to run like crazy hell

c) Zap the machine for the key (Don't worry about opening Warden's office, we'll get back to that

d) Sprint over to the other side and open the showers and the jail cell for double points

e)Revive yourself, then open the door to the laundry machine.

f)Use your second afterlife near the MP5 and power the laundry machine

g)While still in afterlife, run up the stairs toward the warden's office and use the strafe jump to get up to power the gondola and EC

- at this point, you may choose to run all the way to the warden's office to open it, though it's extremely risky

4. Now that you've gotten the key, opened the showers, the door to the laundry machine, the cell to the double points, and powered the gondola and EC, run downstairs and start the laundry machine.

5. At this point, you may choose to run a loop in the showers, however, I think it is safer to just stand at the top of the stairs and wait for the barrier to disappear. If a zombie gets to close, just knife it.

6. Grab double points and rack up as many kills as you can while it's active

7. When double points ends, I like to run back through the spawn to where the first dog is, and feed some of the remaining zombies to him.

8. Once you have 5250 points (which might be hard to do if you had to open that extra door), buy the door upstairs and ride the gondola

9. At this point, you can unlock the door on the docks to the plane part and power Juggernog. The last few zombies can be used to begin feeding the dog

And there you have it, Juggernog by the end of Round 1.

Here's the video:

4Hz7PCoW1og

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just did this again, online this time. The videos rendering now, should be up in less than an hour.

Something to note though is that on this particular run, the warden's key was on the shower side. By the time i got juggernog i had 1500 points and was able to buy the door to the generator room. When i powered jug, i also powered the fence to the oxygen tanks AND the generators to open the door to the engine in the Warden's office.

This whole process took me about 8 minutes. Just so it doesn't feel like TranZit or Die Rise where setting up took FOREVER