Am I the only one who gets awful opponents?

bagel_

My friends and I play Grief whenever we don't have enough time for a full game of normal zombies, and one thing I've really noticed is that the games constantly end between rounds 5 - 15. We're yet to see a game hit past 20, in Alcatraz and Green Run, and have never lost from actually going down. It's always suicide or we win. The other team allows us to revive each other, doesn't steal kills, and allow us to pick up drops. I constantly hear questions all the time like "What does this steak thing do?" or "Wait, why don't we have an Insta Kill also?" Honestly, it takes around 20 minutes for a single Grief game. How often do you get matched with people that know what they're doing? I personally have gotten 1 or two games where people communicated and actually did OK against us.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grief games honestly aren't meant to be very long. Most of them do end at or before round 15, unless you're playing Town and no one is smart enough to EMP jugg. As for playing against skillful players, it's only happened once or twice on Farm and Town. Haven't really played against good players in Cell Block yet.

if you are in a team with mics and you play against 4 randoms with no mics you should easily win everytime. bounce in and out of lobbys till you find another team if you want a good game.

I'm always up for a challenge, if you are ps3 hit me up on there - happy to serve up a bagel or 2 ;)

if you are in a team with mics and you play against 4 randoms with no mics you should easily win everytime. bounce in and out of lobbys till you find another team if you want a good game.

I'm always up for a challenge, if you are ps3 hit me up on there - happy to serve up a bagel or 2 ;)

Yeah, you're probably right. But even when I'm alone, I can still save my non communicative teammates frequently.

I'd love to slay sometime, but sadly, I'm on Xbox :|

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I always get paired up with 2 boners and/or people who have no idea what Grief is and just now decided to find out how to play 10 months later.

And of course my opponents are shotguns/leaderboard whoring Grief veterans.

I guess I wouldn't say that I get matched up with terrible Grief players, but they aren't exactly the smartest people. Although I do tend to party up when playing Grief so I can communicate and play with a friend rather than a 2 bones rank player with no mic.

• 3 weeks later...

On occasion i get some bad teams but today was great because i (im skull with knife)was put with 2 shotgun people and there were 2 regular skull split screeners on the opposing team. Winning ^.^

And then the next game after that, round one the whole enemy team lagged out.

We pasted round one and won. :D

Im pretty sure the game does its best to even it out its just that some people are in partys and groups and things and that upsets the balance.