Al/ The Weasels' dead body

I haven't seen anyone post about this, but I noticed it about a week ago.

If you look on the roof you can find the body of Al. As far as I can tell it is his body.

If you look in the fenced off square, directly behind the pallets to build the plane, you can see a dead body, and it just so happens to be dressed the same as Al including his hat.

You can see through a split in the sheet metal while prone. The split is in a small corner made by the "cage" and a stack of sheet metal. Look through the left most part of the splits.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true then this is the "real" Al. The one that was killed by Sal, Finn and Billy.( I think that was on the roof wasn't it). The amount of dead bodies on this map though, seeing as the only other two I can think of is Peter in shi no Nima and the man in the tank in Der riese. Good find :)

I assume your talking about this square fenced of area next to the lamp? If so, it's unfortunately not the Weasel. There are 4 or 5 bodies wrapped up in there & what looks like his hat is actually a leather type of bag over the bodies head. I can see how it would of looked like his hat if you saw this in game though. (sorry about the crappy screenshots, I'm on my phone)

there is quite a bit of blood coming from that shed, so maybe they put him in there? lol just a thought.

Yeh that's why I included that particular shot. The blood stain goes from the shed to the fenced off area (or vise-a-versa) there is a big pool of blood at the shed door that you can't really see in that picture. It's strange that the area is fenced off & covered with bodies inside. When I saw the title if the thread I thought your onto something. I still think its an interesting scene. Especially with the blood 'drag' marks between the two points.

Still an interesting observation Bobby. :idea: