High Round Not Counting (Partially Patched)

So yesterday on MotD, I obtained my high round with a fellow forum member and 2 randoms. Here's the thing, the 4th player left on Round 19, right after I had obtained my new high round for 4 people. We went steady until 24 and died. I go to my leader board for 4 people and guess what I see? My new high round is recorded as 19 with the exact stats I had when the 4th player left. So I suppose this is one way to fix this issue if it indeed impossible for it to count after the player leaves. Just wondering if anyone has noticed this because it was a surprise to me, I thought none of it would count as far as high round went. I wanted to share this because I know you all are pros and probably don't hit your high round as often as I :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So yesterday on MotD, I obtained my high round with a fellow forum member and 2 randoms. Here's the thing, the 4th player left on Round 19, right after I had obtained my new high round for 4 people. We went steady until 24 and died. I go to my leader board for 4 people and guess what I see? My new high round is recorded as 19 with the exact stats I had when the 4th player left. So I suppose this is one way to fix this issue if it indeed impossible for it to count after the player leaves. Just wondering if anyone has noticed this because it was a surprise to me, I thought none of it would count as far as high round went. I wanted to share this because I know you all are pros and probably don't hit your high round as often as I :)

Yeah it's part of the patch. Instead of the rounds not counting at all, when someone leaves it goes to the number of players left. Then it records that number for the highest round maybe. I've never seen this happen but don't know why 3 or 2 people need to suffer due to someone leaving.

I had a 4 player on the go on the first day and one of our mates got disconnected at round 17. It counted for the 3 of us left at round 17 even though we got to 29 with the absence if that 4th player. I think you should be able to search for 2,3 or 4 player lobbies. Its so hard to get a 3 player or even 2 player.