Biggest number of Brutus you were able to kill on the bridge

So you all know that every round you stay on the bridge one more Brutus spawns, basically, how many were you able to kill before heading back to the prison.

I got to 4 while running train with the Upgraded Hell's Retriever (Redeemer) and then I left the bridge at the end of the round because I didn't want to face 5 of them xd

So I charged my tomahawk and waited for the first one to appear. Threw it in his face then spammed him with the speakeasy (PaP m1927) and double tap+deadshot.

Same thing with the second one then I just ran Trains with all the zombies and the last two Brutus' died eventually after a couple tomahawk hits.

Also did you know that taking the helmet off the bridge Brutus gives you 260 points and killing one gives you 760 points?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking the helmet off and going for the head is what kills him the fastest it seems.

Yes, since he's got a lot of armor, that's why I use deadshot, that way he dies VERY quickly, especially with the ray gun, shoot his body like twice and he'll lose his helmet