How to get more than one Perk?

Alrgiht, so... I don't know what to say about this. As I feared, the only way to go in Afterlife is to actually die or go up to these Electric switches that just down you for free.

Now... The only way I've seen to power up Perk Machines is to go in Afterlife and shock the Volt Meter next to it. So you basically down yourself for getting a perk. Isn't that awesome?! No, it isn't. Because you lose your perk when you go down, and when you wanna try to power up another Perk Machine. So how do do we get more than one perk, guys? I'll be investigating this further once the map pack is out so I can actually try to find another way to this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE: Okay. I found out that the only way to keep your perks, but still go to Afterlife, is to down yourself from the Electric Switches. If you get downed by anything else, you lose your perks but still go in Afterlife mode.

It still concerns me because we basically need to go down for just powering up a Perk Machine... If you wanted your 4 perks, you'd get 4 downs. I heard Juggernog and Double Tap are really close to each other but, still...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you down yourself with help of the Electric Traps that the map offers you, you keep your perks and the down doesn't count towards the leaderboards.

You can get 4 perks downing you, but as I said, this has to be with the Traps help. Otherwise, dying by a nade or something will leave you without perks.