The Guy in MoTD Trailer

Hey guys, this is my first legit forum post, so I don't know if someone else has posted something about this, but in the beginning of the Official MoTD Trailer, the 4 actors are introduced, and they shoot someone. Who is this character? A prison guard? The Zombie with the suit that we have seen (This character DID have a suit on), or perhaps the warden/guard boss while he was human? Or he might be someone of no importance at all. Honestly, I have no idea, so please leave comments and replies.

Also, how do I add videos to the post, because I was going to put the original trailer in this thread, thanks!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Posting leaks isn't allowed, but I've seen it. He's a guard. As they begin their escape from Alcatraz, they kill that guard then continue. But they hear a noise, turn around, and he is back up as a zombie.

Yes; it's the zombie guard that so many people mistook for the warden in the first revealing trailer. It seems like such a climatic build to how they approach the zombies. I mean, just look how calmly they handle it - it's so...invigorating.

And welcome to the community, friendo!