Blundergat buildable part ideas

hey guys

so i was thinking the blundergat could be a buildable weapon or it could be a weapon obtained from the box. If it is a buildable however, then these are the parts that i think are going to be needed to build it

Part 1) Brocken olympia- thats right i noticed that the stock on this gun is almost identical to the blundergat and this will make the trigger and stock.

part 2) Barbed wire OR chain- this will make the body of the gun as seen in the trailer the Blundergat has a lot of barbed wire/ chain that has been wrapped around the bottom of the gun

part 3) 4 lead pipes- these also make the body of the gun and are the 4 barells that the bullets come out of.

Part 4) acid canisters- these are the ammunition for the gun.

So what do you guys think? this is just my idea but if you think that you have a better idead feel free to post it down below :D

thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe that it will be a buildable. I think were going to have to aquire the parts from The Warden or they'll be located in & around his office. For upgrading it, Possibly have it equipped under the Acid Trap so the Acid hits it. I don't really know about that one. But their are Two Versions of the Weapon. Nonetheless I agree about the Stock, Barrels, & Chain/Barb-Wire.

hey guys

so i was thinking the blundergat could be a buildable weapon or it could be a weapon obtained from the box. If it is a buildable however, then these are the parts that i think are going to be needed to build it

Part 1) Brocken olympia- thats right i noticed that the stock on this gun is almost identical to the blundergat and this will make the trigger and stock.

Yeah or perhaps an old blunderbuss is in the wardens office on the wall and we have to pick it up

part 2) Barbed wire OR chain- this will make the body of the gun as seen in the trailer the Blundergat has a lot of barbed wire/ chain that has been wrapped around the bottom of the gun

Yeah perhaps a coil of it has been luckily left around

part 3) 4 lead pipes- these also make the body of the gun and are the 4 barells that the bullets come out of.

Yep I agree

Part 4) acid canisters- these are the ammunition for the gun.

Isnt the acid only on the upgraded version but either way it will probably be ammunition maybe similar to the turret

Part 5) If any of these are wrong then perhaps the dragons that are on the top of the gun

So what do you guys think? this is just my idea but if you think that you have a better idead feel free to post it down below :D

thanks

Good ideas though, but if this isn't the build able weapon then what is, because in my opinion there's bound to be one ----Briggzy

I dont know about you guys but ive been paying REALLY close attention to this wonderweapon.

Now, According to Treyarch:

"Since Alcatraz was a civil war fort before it was a prizon, we had this story that the warden would have collected civil war era weapons. The Blundergat"

These arent word-for-word but it is close. Now. I really dont think that a weapon like this is buildable. It is too sleek in design. I think that it was a weapon the warden had collected. He then kept it as antique. However, we can use it as a weapon too.

....or. We could believe that "Billy Handsome" had created it as a way to kill people in different ways. It was his job anyway. Then the warden took interest and kept it. i dunno...