Which mobster do you want to be?

They all look pretty cool. With their facial features especially Liotta's the characters vibe really comes to life. Actually we, our team, are hoping that maybe since you start in purgatory what if....(now bear with me, this is a bit far fetch'd) you get to race to the characters of your choosing at the beginning. For example, me and a friend are playing, the match starts and we are in purgatory we get to do whatever we want in purgatory then we can walk up to the character we want and become them, but this only works at the beginning of the match essentially a character selection. Just something to throw out there doesn't hurt to theorize. This would also explain why they are all sitting down whilst in purgatory mode.

This theory is better stated in our video:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I want to be Chazz but thats just because I love "A Bronx Tale," anyone else have a preference? Any theories on how these guys will tie in with the zombies storyline or with maxis/richto

a bronx tale a gd film :P so id say chaz for pretty much the same reason, he like the godfather enit lol