Fluffy connects all!

We all knew that Fluffy was Samantha's pet, while she lived in the headquarters of Group 935. A bit less people know that Richtofen and Maxis made tests on her. A lot less people knew that she was expecting puppies. This is where it gets interesting.

Dogs are pregnant for about 3 months.Fluffy was on her first month while Maxis and Samantha adopted her. After a while Edd and Maxis did tests on her. Her puppies were NOT born. Then Richtofen betrayed Maxis and Samantha by putting them in the teleportation room with the newly evolved Hellhound Fluffy. Luckily Fluffy didn't kill the family, but instead they were teleported.

Samantha teleported to the moonbase and stayed in shadows while playing with dolls. Fluffy was propably sent to the Aether, while Maxis woke up in a cave on the moon. What do we see in Mob of the Dead. Hellhounds. But they can't get into the overworld. Why? Cause Fluffy and her Hellhound pups are adjusting to the Aether. This means that Mob of the Dead happens right after the Richtofen betrayal.

Mob of the Dead happens approximately at the year 1935. This means that the Moon base existed WAY before than we thought. The Moon base was built for about 10 years, 5 if there were alot of workers. I did some playing around with Pandemic 2.5 and made my own zombie disease. I did 5 tests in total and it infected the whole human race in about 100 days. Just a little test.

So this means Moon started existing in 1920. The Germans had super tehnology and Edd used it to build the Moon base. All the zombie tests happened in 1915. The zombies had red eyes. All the future maps happen in the 20's. We were wrong. Fluffy connects everything!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow great post, i think most of what your saying there is spot on, and i think your right because how would richtofen know how to use a computer is they didn't come out for a LONG LONG time....so when they teleported to the moon there must have already been highly advanced vril-ya technology there!

• Administrators

So you are saying for twenty year up until Richtofen's betrayal, that Griffin Station was already established? That wouldn't be possible.

Dr. Richtofen: Entry 42. Date: January 4th, 1940. Dr. Schuster and I, despite mounting pressure from Dr. Maxis, have continued working on the matter transference prototype. We have made great strides in the last thirty days and are ready for our first human subject. If our calculations are correct, we will send a test subject to the receptacle station sitting thirty yards away and behind a cinder-block wall.

Dr. Schuster: Are you certain you want to do this, Dr. Richtofen?

Dr. Richtofen: Nein, Dr. Schuster, this must be done. Quickly, put in your earplugs and power up the machine.

*Teleporting noise is heard*

Dr. Richtofen: Is there a power outage? Why is it so dark? I feel almost... weightless. How very unexpected. Dr. Schuster? Hello?

*Clicking can be heard*

Dr. Richtofen: Ah, I can see now. Oh my god. I am standing in a circular cave, surrounded by some kind of machine like, it's like nothing I've ever seen before. It looks almost alien in nature. There's a pyramid structure at the center of the room. I'm going to try and carefully touch it.

*Shock is heard as Richtofen touches it*

Dr. Richtofen: Ahhh! Static electricity. It's sharp to the touch. Very cold. Not a speck of dust.

*Richtofen bangs on it*

Dr. Richtofen: Hmm, might be hollow. The chamber's quite large. I see what looks like capacitors at the ceiling of the chamber. There are no obvious connections to anything electrical. What is this place? Dr. Schuster, is that you? Dr. Schuster! Look at this. It appears to be covered in some kind of hieroglyphic language. I've not seen anything like it before. Why are you whispering to me? There's no need for that.

*Odd noise is heard*

Dr. Richtofen: Was it lost? Do you hear that? It sounds like...

*Loud static and noise is heard*

Dr. Richtofen: My god, what happened? I seem to be in some kind of jungle. I can't be certain of where I am.

*Jungle noises are heard, presumably teleported to Shangri-La*

Dr. Richtofen: Oh no!

Richtofen discovered the cave in 1940, which means that Griffin Station had not been built yet. The only things noticeable at the time were the cave that could somehow retain oxygen and the MPD. The energy sources did not require electricity for this device. Therefore, we are to believe that it is not human-made but presumably created by the Vril-ya or "alien" species. With this being said, it's not possible to have Griffin Station created prior to finding Moon in 1940.

Zombie tests did not happen - at least with Group 935 - before the mid 1930's. Perhaps there could have been other zombie tests going on beforehand by other groups, but this is our evidence as to where zombies ultimately began.

And I'm fairly certain that Richtofen (or anyone working in Griffin Station) was capable of using the mainframe. ;)

We all knew that Fluffy was Samantha's pet, while she lived in the headquarters of Group 935. A bit less people know that Richtofen and Maxis made tests on her. A lot less people knew that she was expecting puppies. This is where it gets interesting.

Dogs are pregnant for about 3 months.Fluffy was on her first month while Maxis and Samantha adopted her. After a while Edd and Maxis did tests on her. Her puppies were NOT born. Then Richtofen betrayed Maxis and Samantha by putting them in the teleportation room with the newly evolved Hellhound Fluffy. Luckily Fluffy didn't kill the family, but instead they were teleported.

Samantha teleported to the moonbase and stayed in shadows while playing with dolls. Fluffy was propably sent to the Aether, while Maxis woke up in a cave on the moon. What do we see in Mob of the Dead. Hellhounds. But they can't get into the overworld. Why? Cause Fluffy and her Hellhound pups are adjusting to the Aether. This means that Mob of the Dead happens right after the Richtofen betrayal.

Mob of the Dead happens approximately at the year 1935. This means that the Moon base existed WAY before than we thought. The Moon base was built for about 10 years, 5 if there were alot of workers. I did some playing around with Pandemic 2.5 and made my own zombie disease. I did 5 tests in total and it infected the whole human race in about 100 days. Just a little test.

So this means Moon started existing in 1920. The Germans had super tehnology and Edd used it to build the Moon base. All the zombie tests happened in 1915. The zombies had red eyes. All the future maps happen in the 20's. We were wrong. Fluffy connects everything!

I love the evidence you have used... wait... what evidence?