How/Will this be related to the story?

They found a way to make Call of the Dead fit into the story, although it was sort of eh in my opinion it worked. However that was in Richtofens future, and Samantha was still in the pyramid.

Now, this takes place in Richtofens past/present (either before he's with 935 or right around the rime he is). If he's currently working in 935 and he is planing a secret project that would fit in. He would have to go to Alcatraz to get a piece for his object. Here is where the problem comes in.

We know element 115 makes zombies. How did 115 get to Alcatraz to make the zombies? And who is controlling them?

Please discuss your theories here. Because personally if they are just going to disregard the story just to kill zombies I'll be very disappointed. The main thing that draws me to Zombies is the story, and investigating different things, but I cannot figure out how this makes sense.

Ugh even if they make a great zombie MAP if it doesn't fit the STORY I'm going to be very pissed. Plus hopefully I can find a team to do it with

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

im thinking the 115 got to alcatraz because they were doing secret testing either to

a) try and unlock the power of 115 and try to control it

B) or just to see the how it affects us humans (along with animals?)

c) or it was just like CotD when they went to alcatraz to film a movie and they came upon some old documentation aswell as some underground built stuffs? (i duno pure speculation)

There were a lot of rumours that there were many tests being done on the inmates at Alcatraz during its time. It is entirely possible that the Warden or other officials at the prison were able to get their hands on some Element 115. Look at the abundance of body bags, especially the room with tons of them; some of them could have been failed test subjects.

Also, note the amount of candles everywhere. Some sort of ritual could have taken place, as an alternative to create the zombies. Maybe the rituals summoned the demon dog head. Lots of theories going around.

/\/\/\/\/\

Most likely theory I have read in all the forums I am a part of. The candles stuck out to me too, big time. They are everywhere. I know for a fact there were many experiments done to shave time off a prisoners sentence at Alcatraz. So I hope they tie it in with the story line in a great way.

So this has gone from following characters around to following the 115 around and watching separate groups of people battle the 115 which is happening at different times, and places, and sometimes simultaneously.

That makes sense, I really hope Treyarch doesn't mess this up. Personally I'm very worried about this map pack.