Hoe-Lee-Shiz! 6 minute trailer is AMAZING!

If you haven't seen it, here, it's not mine, but leave a like, I'm sure he'll like that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reLmIEQ2dT8

(Tried to bring it up here, but the video wouldnt show up)

Alright, right off the bat(and at the end) WTF is this? Is that?.. IS THAT SIGMAN!?! DO WE HAVE SIGMAN BACK?!?! Oh I hope so... Oh I really do... Pretty voice... :D Then MONSTEROUS! :twisted:

Next thing was the wonder weapon: The mix between a Gatlin gun and a blunderbuss! Sounds like a force to be... What am I going on about, ITS UPGRADABLE! He said we CAN upgrade it! Now does that mean we can upgrade it in the PAP machine or do we have to find another way? :shock:

Next: We have lifts now! Not elevators! But diagonal LIFTS! Oh what fun!

Also, did you see that sucky weapon? Not as in bad sucky, but it actually pulled the nuke near the beginning towards the player!

Also, I saw the riot sheild returning... But it's not a car door in the trolly, its sort of barbed fence... May do extra damage? May do damage while it's being destroyed!

Speaking of damage! I managed to catch QUITE a few traps in there! -The acid from the ceiling one, the duel spinning blades one, the EF-ING DOG's FACE ONE! Oh soo much fun!

I think that dog was part of the afterlife mode... Which looks cool as hell! All blue an shiz! Portals and what not!

Now if anyone saw the notebook scribblings page, I noticed two things: Cats have 9 lives and a check list:

Get the keys from the warden (Not "turn on the power"? Surprising)

Build the plane...

Wud...

We have the goal of building a PLANE!?! WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We also stumbled upon some kind of super angry boss zombie that turns off perks... No like-ie! I want him DEAD! :evil:

Speaking of perks we gota new one here: Electric cherry! And it will stun the zombies while you reload! (Sounds super helpful to me!)

No news on FLOPPER :twisted: yet... We do have confirmation of speed cola though...

I heard someone say something about denizens... But I don't think they're here...

Thats MOST of what I could find! Tell me what you think!

OH OH! I found something! The golden gate bridge is BROKEN! not in the process of building, but BROKEN! (Cords have snapped, bridge peices are gone, looks broken, ect)

Also! The amo counter has been COMPLEATLY redone, and LOOK! It actually shows people's character's names now!

As well, at some times I see on the bar the blue eye symbol... And there's a 1 and sometimes a 0 but never a 2 or more...

Also all the players in purgatory, aside from shooting lightning, have sort of a meter in the blue eye thats going down... What happens when it hits the bottom?

Ahahaha only time will tell what new questions await us in this PRISON OF THE DAMNED!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, did you see that sucky weapon? Not as in bad sucky, but it actually pulled the nuke near the beginning towards the player!

Could be a flaming tomahawk. Spider (NGTZombies) posted a vid about seeing a new secondary grenade thingy at the bottom where monkeys and emps would go.

0UFMz1GbUMM

When It showed the concept art at the beginning, I noticed a Ray Gun and a either Jug or Electric Cherry bottle in a gangster's hands. I also noticed what I thought was a RPD and molotov. Later in the vid, I saw some pap'd version of some gun called Reznov's Revenge, which reminds me of Vorkuta lol. I also saw the Juggernog emblem, as well as the Speed Cola Machine. I saw a key several times, as well as the thing in the corner of the Die Rise loading screen. I saw Max Ammo, Nuke, Insta-Kill, and Double Points. The only complaint I have is the point counter. I don't like it for some reason.