"The Rock" Divided in sections

Hey, guys. We're all excited for the new map, right? Even though the trailer for the new map wasn't that long, I think I've got a pretty good idea on how it will be set out for us.

Alright, lets look back at Green Run. You got 4 different sections to select from and 4 different modes; TranZit, Survival, Grief and Turned. The location of Green Run was big enough to be divided by smaller maps, so I'm suspecting they're gonna do the same for the new DLC.

As you saw in the trailer, Alcatraz has different sections too. You got the Library, the Broadway and the Warden's Office. Maybe even more. Now I don't exactly know how big the map really is, but if it's like Green Run all together, I hope Treyarch will do the same thing as before. Maybe even throw Grief mode or Turned mode back in there. The only reason why I think they didn't do this for Die Rise is because it'd get complicated separating floors.

It just gives us more to do, right? Anyway, let me know your idea about this.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope your right because if they took a few things out because last time we had 7 new items from the dlc and people are only saying we are getting 5 this time but i think the trade off was for a bigger zombie map.....anyways i hope so!

I'd say its very possible that we see the areas separated for Survival or Grief, but what makes me unsure is that the DLC promises us the game mode, Mob of the Dead, but not whatever the actual map name will be, like Green Run. I'd think we might've seen them mention us having areas open to Grief or Turned specifically for marketing purposes.

I really wish we would have it separated though. From the trailer, this map looks HUGE.