The numbers jimmy, what do they mean?

P85e2pb4W-4

Alright, so that was good ol, spider's take of the numbers, but here's what I think we've been given this info for...

:geek: (Sherlock Holmes voice)

Let's review our clues:

We have a possible game dlc called "MOB of the dead" that was leaked, and I'm not going to consider this a "LEAK" because:

A: That gives us VERY minimal information, we still wouldnt know the Characters in the map, the weapons, new features, or even where the map would be...

And B: Its likely going to be announced (OR something else will be announced) soon enough...

Back on subject, we have MOB of the dead, as well as tweets of numbers in the Fibonachi sequence...

Well here's what I suppose:

MOB of the dead is NOT the new map, but rather, a new GAMEMODE!

Here's how it would work:

Say this map takes place at the diner (we only have one Gamemode there and it wouldnt make sense to put it in with the die rise area), It would start off with 1-4 players and there would be a few wall weapons and the box, as well as galvas on the roof, and 4perks and pap, (Juggernog-In foggy area opposet the lava pit, Double tap: In shead, Speed cola-In diner, quick revive: In garage, and pack a punch on the roof), as well as four buyable doors: The diner, the garage, the shed, and the roof access...

Now what makes THIS mode unique is that no matter how many players you have, the zombie count will ALWAYS be the same on every round, and as well, the zombies health NEVER changes, no matter how high you go... It will always be the same amount of health as in turned... Here's where it all starts makin sense!

On round 0 (yes zero, the zombie is asleep until a player kills it), there is one sleepy zombie, then once it dies, round 1 begins, this time there is one running zombie... On round 2 there are 2 running zombies, on round 3 there are 3 running zombie's (Somebody feels smart for catching what's going on here...) And on round 4...

Five running zombies spawn...

The zombie rate goes up by the fibonachi sequence! Then, by round 12, 144 zombies will start spawning in! And soon you just get over whelmed, and die!

This seems PLENTY logical to me, how about you guys?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt read the whole post but i beg Treyarch and all the Alicorns of Equestria (big fan here)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I DONT WANT A NEW GAMEMODE. I WANT A NEW MAP!!!!! :D:);):(:o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :twisted:

That is all

Please read the WHOLE post before begging please...

There of COURSE will be a new map, I'm simply saying there's no harm in adding a new game mode AS WELL....

Also what does a prison map have to do with anything?... (Walking dead much?) if its about that pic from NGT zombies that they did a vid about... Im pretty sure that's fake... Or incomplete at the very least...

Also what does a prison map have to do with anything?... (Walking dead much?) if its about that pic from NGT zombies that they did a vid about... Im pretty sure that's fake... Or incomplete at the very least...

Its not go watch the new vid antoher promo just came up looks like this is true cant wait this is going to be the best zombies map in awhile.

If "Mob of the dead" is the name of the map, then they are getting lazy with names considering Die Rise and Der Riese are very similar names already.

Anyhow, after watching a couple of these supposed "100% proof, Map pack 2 DLC" videos, the person even said it was leaked from the CoD website. Until I see the official ad, it's a leak. Nuff said.

That being said, I'm all for discussion about it. However if anyone posts links to "proof" when it's not, I'll have to remove this thread as well.

I for one, really want there to be a horde mode where the amount of the zombies just increases, swarming until they just overwhelm you, rather than the standard round count so I'm definitely intrigued by the intial post.