Custom zombies maps? (PC)

Hey so I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos recently with custom built zombies maps. I didn't use to care too much, but it looks like newer maps are actually implementing things like self-reviving quick revive on solo, wonder weapons, and the newer perks, like flopper.

However I don't know how to get access to these maps. I own a copy of WaW for pc.

Could someone please give me a detailed description of how to do this? Or at least link me to a good tutorial? Really wanting to try some of these maps :mrgreen:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Custom zombies are great! Its awesome to see the community make maps they want to see be made.

The programme used for making these maps is actually fairly easy to use. After watching a few tutorials on youtube, you can easily start making your own.

Downloading the maps is simple, I wont tell you how to do it, because the post aboce me tells you how to do that. But, its simple, fast and new zombie maps!

I hope treyarch do the right thing and bring out map tools for Black Ops. I can see why they wouldn't want to do it right now for black ops 2, but black ops is old news and a bit boring now!

Anyway, enough of this tangent! Just my opinion on custom zombies! :)