Funny thing about the moon on die rise

captinslog

Funny thing, I went to theatre mode on die rise and I turned all my video settings to the max playing on my 46" LCD HDTV Full HD 1080p HDMI. Well before it crashed :o , you know how zombies are highlighted in red well.....there were red dots on the moon :lol: in the center 2 O'clock area I thought it odd and funny, gave me a good laugh. Anyone else that confirm this, really makes me miss those guys :cry:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following screenshots are what I posted in this thread HERE

The same dots were originally notice on Der Riese

From BO1 Terminal

***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE EYES ONLY***

***DER RIESE "SERVANT" SAMPLE A00115***

What follows is a sample from the Der Riese project "Datenbediensteter" (translated: DATA SERVANT).  Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union and is translated from its original German below:

***SERVANT ENTRY A00115***

*Element 115 overview:

*Sources include meteors found in

*Shi No Numa

*Tunguska

*Groom Lake

*Der Riese

*Moon (confirmed via Astronomical team)

*Applications include:

*Transporter technology

*Power source for DG-2

*General weapon upgrades via CWZIMQJZDUMIMMPJZEHWZQJZEXZ

(Decoded :- PACK A PUNCH)

*Side effects include:

*Reanimation of dead cells

*Via inherent electrical properties.

***END FILE***

• 2 weeks later...

Well spotted!

I notice that there's five spots on Der Riese but on Die Rise there's a sixth one in the centre.

I you change the image to negative it's easier to see ;)

Searching for a meaning for the extra spot, I found this on Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wuxing_en.svg

Makes me think of the maps, green run is fire with all the lava, then we overcame interaction between either maxis or richtofen to us by choosing to follow one and ignore the other. This lead us to steel, as skyscrapers are made of steel frames, I'd say this is a fairly solid link!

If its anything to go by, the next map shall be.. In a forest?? Or a timber mill?? Hmm ok don't trust my prediction at all :lol:

I notice that there's five spots on Der Riese but on Die Rise there's a sixth one in the centre.

There is a sixth orange dot in the centre of the Der Riese moon, you can kind of see it in my screenshot. That was taken with no-clip & it's a lot clearer ingame obviously. My cap card is not the greatest.....

I like your link with the Wu Xing too. It may prove to have some credibility.

There is a sixth orange dot in the centre of the Der Riese moon, you can kind of see it in my screenshot. That was taken with no-clip & it's a lot clearer ingame obviously. My cap card is not the greatest.....

I like your link with the Wu Xing too. It may prove to have some credibility.

Ah, so there is. I see it now :)

Would you say it's just to make sure we notice that it's a pentagram?

Thanks about Wu Xing, we'll just have to wait and see!

But I doubt I've got it right ahahahaha