Gersch-like Device in BO2 Zombies?

Realised I may not have posted my original thread on a wrong board here http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=29700

For those who don't view it, it was a small discussion on the possibilities of the Gersch Device comming back into play. Now that I'm really thinking about it though, the return of it seems highly unlikely. The basic fundamentals of the Gersch seems more likely since the colour of the Gersch in-use and when the group teleported from TranZit to Die Rise, it had a strong purple hue much like the Gersch. Maybe a a larger G-Device will be constructed/found, perhaps leading us back to the Moon or even travel back in time to stop Richtofen and Maxis from even starting Group 935.

Just a theory though. Any thoughts on this?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

In case I haven't done so yet, I'd like to welcome you to CoDz friendo! :)

A mechanism similar to the Gersch Device is very possible. We do know that there appears to be a rift - or rip in time/space - currently. Mending the rift (Richtofen) or distorting it even more (Maxis) will seem like the central theme for the overall Black Ops II storyline. We will be either going into different time frames to alter the rift or leaving that power to the said entities for them to decide.

Since Moon and onward, it's quite plausible to say that everything has occurred within 1-2 years, so we aren't jumping from era to era like we have before.

In case I haven't done so yet, I'd like to welcome you to CoDz friendo! :)

A mechanism similar to the Gersch Device is very possible. We do know that there appears to be a rift - or rip in time/space - currently. Mending the rift (Richtofen) or distorting it even more (Maxis) will seem like the central theme for the overall Black Ops II storyline. We will be either going into different time frames to alter the rift or leaving that power to the said entities for them to decide.

Since Moon and onward, it's quite plausible to say that everything has occurred within 1-2 years, so we aren't jumping from era to era like we have before.

I don't think all this is happening within 2 years of moon. Maxis says he has been searching for decades for people in a quote. As I understood it, moon happened in the late 50s or mid 60s.