Next step in tranzit is simple.

Markco23

Assuming you have babble already...

Turn on power.

Go to bank and get $10,000 points for each player.

When you return to the tranzit bus depot, the bus driver will say new route activated and he will have very different lines.

After this point I have not tried, but it's what I hope you all can test with me:

The first glowing bowling pin is green in the bowling alley. So try drinking the speed cola perk your second time around. Go to the bowling alley and see if the pin changes color.

Another possibility is water, and it may be the step used prior to bowling alley. The driver talks about water a lot when repaired, and your characters also discuss a tree house in the woods.

Give it a shot! Let's get to the next Easter egg!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn on power.

Go to bank and get $10,000 points for each player.

When you return to the tranzit bus depot, the bus driver will say new route activated and he will have very different lines.

After this point I have not tried, but it's what I hope you all can test with me:

!?!

You really expect us to believe you would cue new sets of lines for the bus driver and NOT continue playing to see this "new route" you claim to be activated?

Let me give you the benefit of the doubt here and resign to the thought that you are probably just sharing this "EE step" by what you've heard word of mouth...OK. I don't think this will work, but please refrain from posting ideas like this until you have SOME form of proof. Doesn't need to be a video or a step-by-step guide, but please at least give us details that you experienced this in game. Otherwise, I call BS.

It does works and its not a "new route" . He still goes to the same places.

Just now he says the actual place you are headed to each time without "error, error" and the like.

Try it.

PS: I did not find it originally. This random guy with like no followers on YouTube had it up. I can try to find a video or make one myself.

Remember the tweet we were given? I believe this is tied in.

And when you do this the driver talks about the lake all the time. Water was a tip in the tweet too.

Hey!

Trust me when i say this, I have been up and down this road and got no where...

I must have heard every quote possible in TranZit, as ive gone around the map riding the bus with each character till about rnd. 30, purchased every wall gun/mystery box gun to hear their respective quotes, pressed action button on everything you could suspect suspicious.. nothing...

If they are to continue with the E.E/TranZit it would be in the coming D.L.C's... probably the last one..

Don't let me stop you in your search, E.E hunting is fun and you learn alot about the map as well as the character's relationships with one another and how they know eachother.

Here's some thing's ive kinda compiled since playing TranZit...

Samuel

- Talks about always seeing something new upon entering the Bus Depot.

- Talks about how he could live in a tunnel, then says "i didn't mean that".

- Talks about how he loves the Gas Staton (Diner) and about digging a cellar and living there year round, exiting he says that its to bad he will never see the Diner again.

- Talks about how he is glad that he got see a forest before he died.

- Talks about not remembering the last time that hes seen a farm, and says "Were Here!" when entering farm.

- Talks about not knowing what corn is or how it grows, and how he thought corn was yellow....

- Talks about how he doesnt want the zombies to catching up to the next stop, upon entering the Power Station.

- Talks about how how everyone can get off the bus if they want but he doesnt want to, upon entering the Town.

Misty

- Talks about how she doesnt cook, upon entering the Diner.

- Talks about Samuel finding a new men's room to hang out in.

- Talks about building a tree fort with Marlton

- Talks about the farm being the zombies stop. ("This heres your stop Mr. Flesh")

- Talks about the Town being a "burnt out shell" but its the only one they got.

- Yell's "Get off the bus" upon entering the Farm.

- Says " Sure beats walking on Pump's.. ehhh Stuhlinger" while leaving Farm.

Marlton

- Talks about how he wonder's if there is any fuel remaining at whats he calls the "Fuel Depot", upon entering the Diner.

- Talks about he doesnt like being in small spaces near so many people.

- Talks about his destination being achieved. upon entering Town.

- Talks about wondering if theres some kinda value returning here, upon entering Diner again.

- Says "Did anyone see a name for this town?" upon entering Town.

Russman

- he doesnt have much to say to be honest.. Hes self centered, likes Samuel and Misty, hates marlton.

Thats all i got for yea, probably alot more than most people would give, considering the subject.

As soon as someone says "Next step" or "Continuation" followed by "TranZit" most will not even take you seriously unless you give them, your signature, photo I.D and a picture of you with Bill Gates... lol

All jokes aside, video proof or a well written explanation of something you tried and tested yourself is all you need to do.

Simply posting "Next step in tranzit is simple" will not get you worthy feedback.

As alot of people are still searching and havent found much to be anything,

if it were simple, as you put it... im sure it would have been found.

Just so you know the first half of what I wrote is no theory. It has been found but it was by a random guy who don't follow through on forums or anywhere besides his random YouTube channel.

You are dead wrong. You can get the bus driver fixed and EVERYTHING he and your characters say get updated to new lines.

When he mentions the tree house, she responds "oh that sounds importsnt." have you heard that? How about the water and the lake?

No? Ok do what I said and you'll see. At least turn the power on, go to bank and withdraw 10,000, then travel to the bus depot. It's easy. I will look for video.

You are dead wrong. You can get the bus driver fixed and EVERYTHING he and your characters say get updated to new lines.

I never said you were wrong ;)

I forget the user and the name of thread but this was brought to light long ago.

Its just the bus driver learning the correct stops since you use the bus alot..

sorry if im not helping you, but im trying! :D

not entirely sure what your asking

but if your talking about Jimmy Z's tweet about points.

no, i think it has to do more with purchasing the next D.L.C's.... and playing all the maps to find out what happens in TranZit. which some say could be the finale.

so hold on to your shorts, we know the navcard from TranZit works in Die Rise but the Die Rise navcard does not work in TranZit. so its a pretty safe bet that TranZit will be continued later.