nuke 2025 free for everyone + microtransaction.

Honestly, I would not pay for new turned or grief maps.

The reason I have no problem with this mini-DLC is because it's 100% optional.

If they tried to get me to pay for new maps after buying the "season pass" I would consider Zombies done and look elsewhere for that co-op experience.

If I really wanted to be a hard head about things I would say they should give all these crappy camos and reticles to Hardened Edition owners for free to make up for their crappy handling of Nuketown Zombies.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should not have to set solo on creating a lobby and then sign out of PSN and then log back in to get a simple one player game to count on the leaderboards.

I'm on XBL and never had these problems you're talking about. If this is true then yes you have a legit gripe.

Also I will agree with you that the lack of private matches that count towards leaderboards is a pain in the butt and should have been fixed in the first patch.

Honestly, I would not pay for new turned or grief maps.

The reason I have no problem with this mini-DLC is because it's 100% optional.

If they tried to get me to pay for new maps after buying the "season pass" I would consider Zombies done and look elsewhere for that co-op experience.

If I really wanted to be a hard head about things I would say they should give all these crappy camos and reticles to Hardened Edition owners for free to make up for their crappy handling of Nuketown Zombies.

Agreed here. I wouldn't mind one bit if all that stuff was only available for hardened edition customers. I think they got shafted a bit but then again it is also buyer beware. The wording could go either way imo.

I personally haven't seen any games that sold a special edition package that gave the person more game content in the way of (levels, maps, etc) other than small redundant things like camo's reticles,characters, maybe a gun or two. Most of those come with a shirt or book or something don't they? I may be wrong but giving someone an extra map for buying hardened edition kind of limits the amount of overall players playing the game. Don't they usually keep that kind of content separate from package deals? I've never bought a special edition.. anything really.. maybe that old Metallica box set that came with the live concert stuff lol.