Easter egg tips

buckeyes621

This is what my friends and I have been trying.

Its worked twice only to end with Someone lagging out and losing everything.

Otherwise we have tried this maybe 30 times only to end with failure.

So, At the Spawn room we each get 750 points then run to the elevator.

One Person used the points to open the power room. Power comes on and everyone gets to the roof.

Next guy uses his points open the couch that goes to the elevator by MP5. He stays there.

Next guy uses his 750 to open the couch in the trample steam room.

the 2 guys on the roof use their elevator keys at the same time.

Then we all get on the elevators to complete step one.

One guy stays on the roof by his chinese symbol and the other 3 take Quick revive up one floor.

Someone stays on the balcony by his symbol and the other two go down the broken steps. one stays by his symbol at the sushi bar and last man goes down the broken elevator, uses his 750 to open budda room couch and jumps across gets of his symbol.

BAM step 2 done on round 1.

But wait.

How do we build the sliqifier? how do we get the spawn room open to get the parts we missed? How do i get the sniper?

Buy M4 and get headshots for 2 rounds? next thing you know its round 10 because we need more and more points, we need galvaknuckles correct?

TL;DR.

HELP ME. I need a strategy to get my TERRIBLE zombie player friends to get the easter egg on as small a round as possible.

Written guide or someones youtube video would be equally Amazing.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

How do we build the sliqifier? how do we get the spawn room open to get the parts we missed? How do i get the sniper?

Buy M4 and get headshots for 2 rounds? next thing you know its round 10 because we need more and more points, we need galvaknuckles correct?

TL;DR.

HELP ME. I need a strategy to get my TERRIBLE zombie player friends to get the easter egg on as small a round as possible.

Written guide or someones youtube video would be equally Amazing.

The Sliquifier can be built in the lower two floors of the sweatshop building (one across from Buddha Room). There are four parts located on both floors and they change location every game. What you need is the detergent/frame, handle, fire extinguisher, and socket [looks like a foot].

You...open the spawn room and have either four people pick up each part to the Trample Steam or have two people "carrying" two items. By carrying, I mean changing parts every small step towards the workbench so you are actually moving the aprts closer as you already have one. The easiest way to get the Sliquifier via lobby (spawn room) is through the service elevator.

The SVU-AS is located in the jewelry store right next door to the PDW room. It's located on the wall next to the teddy bear. It can be purchased for 1,000 points.

You may want to start the Easter Egg on a low round while everyone has Trample Steams. If you do it successfully, you can get most of the steps done by Round 4 (given you obtained enough kills and points needed for certain steps). Otherwise, use the boss rounds to your advantage since they are less of a burden than zombies and are less likely to randomly die out.

Guessing you're doing Richtofen's side. First off, I'd recommend that you don't open doors to the MP5 and in the Trample Steam room for the first step. You can save money by riding the Quick Revive elevator up to the PDW room to reach the elevator in that room, and you can enter the MP5 elevator via the bottom floor (near the Remington).

The Sliquifier can easily be built round 1 once you flip the power on. Just jump down to the bottom floor from the room in front of the power room, or ride the elevator down (make sure you get any Sliq pieces up there before going down). Build whatever pieces you have, and get the last piece (the foot-like part) by riding the Remington elevator to reach that floor, and then back down. Costs nothing this way, though it takes some patience.

As Lithium said, use the SVU as your sniper rifle. Whoever wants to get the floor tile above the AK74u can grab it on the way there (to avoid paying for doors, ride the Quick revive elevator back up to the M14 room, then drop down on the broken stairwell).

Hope this helps!