What Richtofen Needs Corrected *Theory*

During Die Rise you will hear Dr.Maxis say "Reincarnation is key" and other phrases that I could only slightly pick up Maxis saying something about Reincarnation.

If the Events in Die Rise occurred before Tranzit then one would start to realize the reason TN4 were sent back to correct something... An Event that would ruin EVERYTHING for Dr. Edward Richtofen.

Perhaps Russman became the reincarnation of Ludvig Maxis?

Russman = Blood Sacrafice during Maxis side of High Maintenance in Die Rise

I thought I would throw that theory out to the community cause to me it sounds plausible.

-This was a comment of mine in Tranzit Discussions.

The topic consisted of Russman and the Stop Rus sign.

Just thought I'd share my theory and was looking for a little feed back

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

But the thing is, Die Rise occurs after Tranzit. There are a few quotes by the crew which support that fact. But let's take into consideration what could have happened if this were not the case.

Richtofen teleports the crew to Shanghai, and there they must decide whether to follow Richtofen or Maxis. They follow Maxis, and hit the reincarnation step. Maxis being reincarnated in Russman's body is probably one of the most interesting and open idea I've seen in the Die Rise forum (or any topic related to Die Rise).

Sadly, that would mean we have Maxis cruising with us for the rest of Black Ops II, and I don't exactly believe that would work accordingly to the storyline. Plus, bear in mind that Maxis is stuck within the central dataframe of Griffin Station on Moon. To have an electrical A.I. - or entity - somehow reside in a human body by revival via the Krauss Refibrillator doesn't seem accurate. Perhaps by triggering a mechanism or device in the future maps, this could be taken into consideration more.

Ok I understand now I was just keeping my mind open cause to me it sounded almost possible. Thank you very much for bring me up to date one the Tranzit & Die Rise time frame.

Ok I understand now I was just keeping my mind open cause to me it sounded almost possible. Thank you very much for bring me up to date one the Tranzit & Die Rise time frame.

I don't agree with your idea. Sorry, nothing personal. But I just wanted to commend you for having an open mind. You don't see that too often, not to mention someone as manner-ful as yourself.