Your zombie slaying playlist

I've recently started listening to music while playing zombies seeing as how I enjoyed when the hidden songs came on. I found that my play was significantly better or at least the very least quicker while listening to said music.

So I decided to start throwing together a playlist and I was curious to know what some of the songs on the communities Slaylist were.

A few examples of mine (I have over 3 hours worth of music seeing as how a good match lasts at least that long)

115, Beauty of Annihilation, etc. (Can't go wrong with the songs made for zombies)

When Worlds Collide by Powerman 5000. If you don't understand why this song belings then you've never heard it.

Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites by Skrillex. Okay, now this of I'm not proud of, but it's pretty good at getting the adrenaline going.

Bodies by Drowning Pool. "Let the bodies hit the floor" 'nuff said.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I think I"m going to bookmark this thread incase people give out some more good ideas because I am ALWAYS looking for zombie slaying music and the playlists are never long enough! Mad props for Powerman5000, been a huge fan of there's for a while (no one remembers them anymore lol).

Here's 4 from me that might interest other people

As I lay dying - Anger and Apathy

pD0wsBBdFe8

Chorus gets me everytime.

Bullet for my Valentine - Your Betrayal

n3TLu5uocX8

Trust Company - Downfall

nmX0FI8G0og

SpineShank - Synthetic

lKHgsURehU0