Putting TranZit NavCard into Die Rise table affect TranZit?

HeadHunter

Before I ask you guys, I want to apologize as I didn't know where to put this topic as it queries both maps. Anyway, my friends and I are playing TranZit and we haven't done the TranZit EE yet (had no time or someone's been offline). We wanted to do Maxis' side with the Electric Zombie (refuse to call him Avogadro). Two people went to turn the power off and on and two of us went to the tower. We waited at the tower from about round 5 to round 14 and he didn't spawn. There was lighting and everything, but he just wouldn't spawn.

I have built the NavCard table in Die Rise and put my TranZit card into it, so I was wondering, does this stop the Electric Zombie from spawning in TranZit?

Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 make it easy on you have 2 under the tower 2 at the power open the 2 telepoters the one near the power and the one near nacht don't turn the power off untill he spawns then once he spawns have everyone go under the tower leave 1 zombie alive and wait for him emp him directly under it 2 people jump threw one of the 2 worm.holes and place a turbine at the one it spawns you at and 2 people place the turbine under the one use jumped threw but don't turn the power offuntil he spawns

i have nothing to add to this but if your looking for someone to help do the EE with add me up and ill do it too cause i want to do maxis side also.

(edit) i do have something to add now that i have thought about it. i proposed that since there is 4 dlcs that there will ofcourse be 4 navcards and maybe you have to insert them in a certain order and then something happens (im not sure this is all speculation)

-brando