Last zombie dying. Big problem?

Ive seen a lot of complaints online about the last zombe in a round dying instead of being able to leave it to do whatever and i was just wondering, am i the only one that doesnt really care? I mean it ups the difficulty and makes u plan a bit better instead of having an infinite amount of time in between rounds. People that train till high rounds and then complain its too easy, surely this helps?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

appearently it is, if you have to make a thread out of it :lol: .

No, but seriously, Most people do that so that they can go and hit a box or PaP or get a perk or something.

That last zombie dies and a new round starts, they have to survive with what they have and appearently, what they have isn't that good.

Everyones moaning about it just thought id get a general consensus And it seems to be a bigger deal on die rise thats why i posted it. Im on my phone as my laptops broke is there a way to move it on an iphone?

And btw im not trying to ruffle anyones feathers or anything just wanted to see what the feelin was.

In solo, it is pretty rough, in mp, it can ruin the game if people are out of ammo.

The reality is that it poops hard on solo players, but mp players can babysit the zombies, after a while they just die, but often respawn.

I think in solo, running like 100 feet makes the zombie respawn, so going through the map makes them respawn like ten times in one trip around the building. I believe they only respawn so many times.

So, in mp, the zombies eventually time out and respawn, but you still get plenty of life out of each (assuming a babysitter) , so they don't hit their spawn limit. In solo, they respawn sometimes 5+ times in under a minute and eventually glitch or hit their spawn limit.

Theory/observational speculation only, don't take as fact.