Death Machine

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not like this at all. I loved it as a power-up, but putting it in the box would probably be a terrible mistake.

This thing devastates zombies up until the early 30s, but after that, it is actually useless, at least to me, in terms of damage.

I'd be happier if they put the WW in the box without having to build it…

• Administrators

I think we spammed the usage of Death Machines in Zombies already. We have "Five", Ascension, Call of the Dead, and Moon. Having that beast of a Gatling gun may seem like a great idea here and there, but as an obtainable weapon from the Mystery Box? I wouldn't count on it.

I'm not saying that it will never happen, because it's essentially a rather balanced weapon. Takes down hordes within seconds, most powerful gun (aside Wonder Weapons) in any given game, extremely large ammo capacity. Then you have its disadvantages of being heavy (causing the player to painfully walk around with it), only has one clip of 999 bullets, long swap time for pulling it out, very concentrated shots that won't help if zombies are not lined up. Good weapon to have here and there, but just not an ideal weapon to regularly obtain in-game.