Trejo, Olly, and Regan. Oh My! Update- MoTD Cameo?

I am changing this post to be more concise and organized. The final question, question #3, I have decided to move into its own thread.

Anyway, my point of this thread is to see if I can get any answers on these unanswered questions.

Essentially way back in June, there were references made to Oliver North and Danny Trejo being connected to Zombies. It was mentioned in TheSyndicateProject's videos. (Here it is) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29XEGjJmW_w

I haven’t heard anything about this recently.

Can anyone shed some light on these questions?

PLEASE READ the last question it is the most important one of all(Moved to its own thread)

1. Wasnt there supposed to be a map like 5 with Olly North and Regan?

2. What was Danny Trejo working with 3arch on?

3. AND most importantly,

WHAT if the easter eggs in TranZit and Die Rise are to get the original four back? What if they key to the zombie saga lie within our old heroes? Are Maxis and Richtofen are trying to get Tank and Co. For their own advantage and to thwart the other? (Moved)

Update-

With the announcement of Mob of the Dead, my old celebrity theory was thrown out the window. But, this does not explain why Trejo and I believe Micheal Rooker were quoted as working wth Treyarch.

Are they somehow going to make a cameo in MoTD? I know it wouldn't make sense, but if they are not featured in MoTD, that would have to mean they would return as playable characters again. Right?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure this will answer question 1 about Oliver North in Zombies, but here is a great thread from MixMasterNut on Oliver North's Weapons Trade (& Heaps more)

Its a great read & from what I understand, this is why there were Oliver North references prior to the release of BO2. The single player campaign is heavily/loosely based on him.

I hope this helps you a little & my interpretation of all this isn't to far off?

- MixMasterNut's thread found in the SP Discussion under the Story section

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=24561&p=237555&hilit=Mix#p237555

• 1 month later...

I remember Syndicate made a vid predicting that because Ollie North is involved in the game, he could potentially be a part of zombies. That's about it.

Oliver North did make a cameo appearance in the campaign side of the game.

However we have no word of him being involved with anything zombies related.

With how much copy/paste of models in the game I've seen, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Treyarch half-assed it again and made Ollie North a playable character in a zombies map, similar to Five.

I mean, just look at Nuketown Zombies for example. The map is a redecorated version of the original. We've seen the CIA character model before on CotD. And we've seen the CDC character model has been recycled from the campaign mission, Rebirth where you play as Hudson. It could happen again.

But I can't hate on the idea too bad. I sure you guys know I wouldn't mind chasing Oliver North around as a zombie in Turned. :twisted:

- Mix

I remember Syndicate made a vid predicting that because Ollie North is involved in the game, he could potentially be a part of zombies. That's about it.

Oliver North did make a cameo appearance in the campaign side of the game.

However we have no word of him being involved with anything zombies related.

With how much copy/paste of models in the game I've seen, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Treyarch half-assed it again and made Ollie North a playable character in a zombies map, similar to Five.

I mean, just look at Nuketown Zombies for example. The map is a redecorated version of the original. We've seen the CIA character model before on CotD. And we've seen the CDC character model has been recycled from the campaign mission, Rebirth where you play as Hudson. It could happen again.

But I can't hate on the idea too bad. I sure you guys know I wouldn't mind chasing Oliver North around as a zombie in Turned. :twisted:

- Mix

I was guesing that he would return in another Five styled map. Maybe it would continue the JFK storyine?

But what do you think about Rooker and Trejo?